When You And Him Play Flappy Bird

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Friday and our school session has ended once again it's TGIF. Everyone were done fixing their stuff as usual and afterwards they head outside the classroom with glee. I, on the other hand, just doing the same thing like everybody else although I have to keep some of my books in the locker. I got several books, which was a little bit heavy, from my desk and head towards the classroom door. I was about head out but that was when I slightly bump into someone. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!", I said and decided to look at the person I bump into. I looked to see Hiro and I was quite surprised. My eyes widened and said, "Hiro? Oh, I didn't see you there!". He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry about it. There's no need for you to apologize. It's fine, (Y/N)", he said sweetly. I smiled and nodded. "Well, I better put this books in my locker. Boy, this is heavy", I said and tried to get out of the classroom. I was about to head to the lockers but eventually some of my books are taken and the weight became light for some reason. I noticed and looked to see Hiro carrying one of my books for me. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Hiro". He smiled back and said, "You're welcome, (Y/N)". Then, both of us head towards the locker so I can place my books there.

*TIME SKIP*

We finally got out of the school and head straight to Lucky Cat Cafe. We got inside the cafe and their were a bunch of customers as usual. Both Hiro and I greeted Aunt Cass and proceed to head upstairs. When we got up, we saw Mochi walking around the living room and it's kinda cute. I waved at Mochi and both of us head to Hiro's room. We got inside the bedroom and it was a bit messy as usual due to Hiro working on his projects and blueprints. We placed our bags down and sat on his bed. "Ahh! It's been since I visited your room, Hiro", I said and giggled. He smiled and said, "Uh huh. I'm so glad I get to spend time again with my adorable girlfriend". I blushed and smiled at the same time when he said that. I was thinking of something to say next but suddenly I had this idea in my head. I got up and walked towards my bag. I grabbed my cellphone and went back to the bed. Hiro noticed and asked, "Uh...what are you doing?". I looked at him and said, "You and I are gonna play a game together but this time it's pretty different". He nodded and I unlocked my lock screen. I opened the menu and looked for the app. After a few swipes on my phone, I finally found it. I tapped the app and it was already opened. "Okay, Hiro. Here it is", I said and showed him my cellphone. He looked at it and said, "Flappy Bird? I think I heard this game from one of our classmates". I nodded and said, "Yeah, I was thinking of trying this game out". I pressed the play button and there was a instruction on the screen. An image appeared and looks like it says tap the screen to flap. I tap the screen once and suddenly the bird fell down. "What? It says tap, right?", I said and Hiro decided to watch me. My score was zero and it was my first try. "Hmmm...maybe I should tap a couple of times to make it go a little higher then if I want to lower it down, I have to let it go. What do you think, Hiro?", I said and looked at him. He nodded and said, "Sounds like a good strategy. Try that, (Y/N)". I smiled and pressed the play button. I tapped the screen a couple of times carefully and it worked. While I was tapping, I saw some green pipes. 'Pipes? Maybe I should go in the middle so I wouldn't crush down', I thought and tried go in the pipes. I tapped carefully and keep on eye on the yellow bird with big lips or beak. I passed 7 pipes so far and moments later I accidently bump into a pipe. I sighed and my high score was 7. "This is challenging. Let me try again", I said and pressed play again.

*1 minute later*

So far, I'm starting get a bit ticked off and beads of sweat is starting to fall down on my forehead. My score was still 7 and I'm trying so hard to get a high score. Hiro noticed that I was sweating then he got a towel from his closet and started wiping my forehead. I smiled and said, "Thanks, Hiro-kun. Also, I think I'm done with this game". He nodded and said, "Alright. Since your done, can I try?". I nodded and passed him my cellphone. He clicked the play button and starting playing. He tapped the screen slowly and kept his eyes on the screen. After a while, he bump into a pipe. His score is 4. I smiled and said, "Wow...not bad for your first time". He laughed and said, "Thanks, I feel like I wanna try again". I nodded and he pressed the play button again.

*1 minute later*

His attempts were quite plenty and his expression changed from normal to rage mode. The score was 7, which is also my score, and he is still playing. This time I wiped his forehead with the towel that he used and I was cheering for him quietly. He was still tapping and suddenly he bumped into a pipe. He groaned and said, "I give up! I'm through with this game for now". He gave the phone back to me and lay down on the bed.  I giggled and turned off my cellphone then I placed it back in my bag. I lay down next to Hiro and said, "Man, that was a bit tiring". He looked at me and said, "Yeah, same here". I smiled and looked at him. He got closer to me and lips sweetly. I returned it and when we let go, he gave me a warm hug. I giggled and we decided to cuddle on the bed for a while.