When He Tries To Say A Pick Up Line

(A/N: Both you and Hiro are 18-20 yrs old in this part and so on. Hope you enjoy this! ^_^)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a few years since Hiro and I just graduated at SFIT. Our relationship is working out very well and I had a feeling that we are about to take our relationship to the next level but I think it will soon so I should wait. I'm already working like 5 weeks ago and I decided that my job will be helping Aunt Cass in Lucky Cat Cafe. My position is being a waitress and cleaning some dishes but sometimes I cook or bake for the customers if possible. As for Hiro, he decided that his job will be saving the city from crime like he always do in the past and his other job will be working at Krei Tech so he can earn some money. I hope he's alright but I will always be there to support him. Anyhow, I just finished my work a few moments ago and it was a fresh start. I wiped the tables and said, "Man, what a day". I felt a hand on shoulder and it was Aunt Cass. I looked at her and said, "Hello, Aunt Cass". She smiled and said, "Good work. You are a natural here in the Lucky Cat Cafe. Oh, and by the way, here's the money". She brought the money from her bag and gave it to me. I looked at her and said, "Really?". She giggled and said, "Of course. You deserved it after all. You worked hard". I smiled and bowed with respect. "Thank you so much", I said and raised my head. I placed my earnings inside my wallet and placed it in my bag. I sighed and wiped my sweat then someone came inside the back door. I looked to see Hiro and looks like he just finished his hero duty. I smiled and Hiro saw me with a smile on his face. I waved at him and he approached me. "Hello, (Y/N)", he said and gave me a big hug. I giggled and said, "Hi, Hiro-kun". He let go and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Aunt Cass left us alone and went upstairs. We let go and he said, "Hey (Y/N)? Can I tell you something?". I nodded and said, "Sure, what is it?". He stepped back and said with a smirk, "Is there a magnet in here cuz baby I'm attracted to you". He finished with a wink and I was smiling like a dork. I giggled and Hiro said, "Huh? What is it?". I was blushing slightly at his pick up line and said, "Your so adorable, Hiro. You know that, right?". I gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled brightly while Hiro scratched the back of his neck and his other hand is stroking my hair.