When He Tickles You

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a weekend and I'm just reading fanfiction while I'm waiting for Hiro to come for the sleepover. It began when Hiro texted me. He said we should have a sleepover just the two of us and I agreed with delight. I can't wait to spend the night with Hiro. We can tell stories, watch movies together, kiss, hug and etc. Anyhow, I stop reading and checked the clock. 'It's 5:00 PM', I thought and smiled. I stood up from my chair and look at the window. I looked at the view then I saw Lucky Cat Cafe. I smiled and thought, 'Lucky Cat Cafe. Speaking of which, I wonder how is Aunt Cass doing?'. I kept on looking until I heard the doorbell and I exclaimed, "Coming!". I got out from my bedroom and head downstairs then finally I arrived at the front door. When I opened it, I saw Hiro right in front of me with a smile on his face. "Hi Hiro!~", I said and waved. "Hey (Y/N)", he said and gave me a gentle hug. I smiled brightly and hugged him back. He kissed my cheek and we let go. I giggled and I said, "Come in Hiro!". He ruffled my hair and both of us head to the living room. Hiro sat on the couch while I head to the kitchen to serve juice for him.

Afterwards, when I came back Hiro is watching TV. I smiled and said, "Hiro, I brought juice~". He turned to me and smiled then he said, "Oh thanks (Y/N)". I gave him the juice and he started drinking. I sat down and asked, "So, how are you Hiro?". "I'm doing great!", he said with a smile and finished drinking the juice then he placed it on the coffee table. "That's good", I said and looked at him. He looked at me as well with a cute smile and turned off the television. I was confused and suddenly he kissed me sweetly. I gasped but I returned it and we let go then Hiro kissed me again. We exchanged kisses and suddenly the telephone rang. We let go and I looked at the telephone. I turned to Hiro and said, "I'll be right back Hiro". He nodded and I head to the telephone and answered, "Hello?". "Hi (Y/N)!", the voice said. "Oh! Hey Honey! How's it going?", I said and minutes later we chatted and tell stories. While we are chatting, I felt arms around my waist. I squeeked softly and Honey said, "(Y/N)? What was that?". I turned to see Hiro hugging me from behind with a innocent smile on his face. I blushed and said with a stutter tone, "I-I...uh...it's nothing Honey! Hehehe. Anyhow-". I was about resume to chatting until Hiro touched my sides. I yelped and chuckled a bit then I said, "H-Hiro!". He smirked and started tickling my sides. I started laughing and Honey said, "(Y/N)?". "Hahahahahaha! Hiro! Stop it! Hahaha", I chuckled and tried to stop Hiro from tickling me but I failed. "(Y/N). Is Hiro with you? Hehe", Honey asked and giggled.  "Hahaha! Yes Honey! Hiro is with me! Hahahaha!", I replied and chuckled. Honey giggled in response and I said between my laughs, "H-Honey! I-I gotta go! I have to escape from H-Hiro! He is tickling me! Hahahaha!". "Haha. Okay. Talk to you later, (Y/N) and good luck escaping from Hiro's tickling powers. If only Fred's here he would totally say that. Hehe", Honey said. "Y-yeah!! Good bye Honey! I will call you b-back! Hahaha", I replied and hang up the telephone. Then I break free from Hiro's arms and ran away. I tried to find a place to hide before he finds me. I've been looking for a while then suddenly I spotted my bedroom. 'The closet! I hope this may be the perfect hiding place', I thought and head inside my bedroom then I went inside the closet and closed the doors. I panted softly and held my stomach then I breath in and out slowly so I can catch my breath. 'Man...I haven't laughed like that since my friends back at my hometown tickled me. And also, this may be my first time being tickled by my boyfriend', I thought and smiled. I've been inside the closet for 2 minutes until the doors are open. I look up to see Hiro with a smirk. I smiled innocently and make a run for it but Hiro grabbed my arm and tickled my sides again. "Hahaha! H-Hiro!! Please!!! I can't take it no more!!! Hahahahahaha!!", I chuckled and started walking backwards so I can try to escape but I felt something behind me. Hiro was giggling how adorable and cute I'm laughing right now and suddenly I fell in the bed then Hiro is on top of me. He's still tickling me even though I'm pinned in the bed with Hiro. "Please!!! I surrender, Hiro!!!! You can stop anytime now!!!! Please!!! Hahahaha!", I laughed and laughed until my stomach hurts a bit. He chuckled and said, "Okay. Okay. I will stop. Hahaha". He stopped tickling me and I said, "Phew! Finally!". I panted and hold my stomach so I can calm down anytime soon. Moments later, Hiro is still on top of me but he decided he will lie down with me. I looked at him and said, "Man, that was...that was...". "Sick", he finished my sentence and giggled. I smiled and he kissed me on the lips.