When He Blushes

(Y/N)'s POV

My friends and I are hanging out at the park. Gogo is jogging, Honey is taking selfies, Wasabi is preparing picnic for us, Fred is reading his comic books as usual, and Hiro and I are just sitting down chatting for a while. We've been chatting about our lives, school, robots and SFIT. I smiled and listened carefully on what he was saying and later on we told funny stories and jokes. Then afterwards we laughed and hold our stomachs then some of our friends joined our conversation. Afterwards, Wasabi said, "Okay guys! The picnic is ready". All of us stopped and head to the picnic blanket then we sat down. "Okay, we've got sandwiches, marshmallows, potato chips, pasta and 1-liter of orange juice", I said with smile. Everyone were amazed then we started eating. Fred and Gogo got some potato chips. Wasabi and Honey got some pasta. Then Hiro and I got sandwiches. I was about to get a sandwich but suddenly Hiro touch my hand accidently. I noticed and look at him. He looked back at me then suddenly his face became bright red, he let go for a bit and said, "U-u-um you go first (Y/N)". I smiled and said, "Oh okay". I got a sandwich while Hiro got his sandwich after me. Then both of us started eating. While I was eating, I looked at Hiro but he's still blushing for some reason. I giggled and thought, 'He's so cute when he blushes'. Afterwards, I continued eating my sandwich.