When You Think About Him (or Daydream About Him)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm sitting here in the classroom with my bestfriend Hiro. We're having a lesson today this afternoon but it's almost gonna end. After class it's breaktime, so that means I'm gonna have lunch with Hiro and the rest of his friends, namely, Gogo, Honey, Wasabi and Fred. Anyhow, All of us are listening to the teacher and I'm just taking down notes if ever. I do that all the time so I can have extra information, escpecially when it comes to the teachers research, video or a presentation. I finished taking notes, then I proceeded to listening. Then I saw Hiro next to me, he noticed me and he gave me a gentle smile. I blush in response and waved him 'hello' with a shy smile then I looked back in front. Then suddenly I started to think about Hiro. In my mind, he's cool, intelligent, shy, brave, and sometimes attractive or in other words he's cute. I daydreamed the times we've been together, like hanging out in the park, being with him and Baymax in he's room and other different things. But sometimes I think about Hiro and I hoping one day, we will be together. I blushed thinking about it yet I spread a smile in face. Then suddenly, my mind was cut off when someone called me in front. "(Y/N)?". I was surprised and said, "Huh? What?". I look at the front and I realized my teacher is calling me. I blushed in embarrassment and said, "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, what is it, teacher?". The teacher just chuckled in my response and said, "Can you solve this problem here at the board?". "Oh sure, no problem", I said and scratched at the back of my neck. I stood up from my seat and I proceeded to solve the problem.