When You Celebrate Halloween With Him

Today is October 31 and you know what that means? It's Halloween! The time of the year where you dress up in costumes like a ghost, vampires, zombies, were wolves, anime characters, video game characters, movie characters, cartoon characters and many more. Right now it's already evening, after dinner, Hiro and I decided to celebrate by having a Halloween party. We even invited our friends and family over: Gogo, Fred, Honey, Wasabi, Aunt Cass and my dad (my mom couldn't make it cause something came up with work). Anyway, Hiro and I decorating the whole living room with orange and black decor. We even have our own pumpkin which is a carving of Baymax's face and we decided to paint it white to make it look like it's really Baymax which is kinda cute. I already put on my costume which is Baymax and I made it myself which took me like a long time for me to make (a white hoodie of Baymax, white leggings, and white sneakers). I looked at myself at the mirror and said, "Perfect fit! And it's comfy too!". I turned around and suddenly I heard the door opened. I looked to see Hirashi on his black cat outfit. I smiled and crouched down, "Hirashi! Come to mommy!". Hirashi laughed adorably and walked towards me. I giggled and picked him up when he stopped right in front of me. I nuzzled my nose against his and said, "Wow, that outfit looks good on you, Hirashi. Oh, let's what your daddy is doing!". Hirashi clapped his tiny hands and I went outside my bedroom.

We arrived downstairs and I saw Hiro sitting down on the couch wiping his sweat also he's wearing his purple armor. That's the perfect Halloween costume for him I can tell. I looked around and the whole living room plus dining room is decorated. I smiled and Hirashi said, "Daddy!". This made Hiro jumped in surprise and he said, "(Y/N) and Hirashi! Wow, look at both of you". He stood up from the couch and gave us a big hug. He kissed our foreheads and said, "You guys look so cute. Hehe~". I smiled and looked at up. "Yeah, but you. You look very handsome, hehe~". He blushed bright pink and ruffled my hair. Just when he was about to give me a peck on the lips, the doorbell rang which made our eyes widened. "I'll get it, sweetheart", he said with a smile. I nodded then finally he kissed my lips sweetly and ran towards the door. He opened it and it revealed our friends, Aunt Cass and my dad. "Happy Halloween, dudes!", Fred exclaimed in his Godzilla outfit. "Wow, you're wearing your armor, Hiro. Amazing", Honey said in a cheerful voice in her Albert Einstein outfit. "Wow, nice decor, Hiro. Pretty wicked", Gogo said in her pirate outfit. "Ah! Oh, sorry. I thought it was a real spider but I realized it's plastic. Hehe", Wasabi said (which made me and Hiro laugh). "Hiro! You look good on your super suit. My Hiro is already a big man, I'm so proud", Aunt Cass said and shed a tear from her eyes in her witch outfit while Mochi is wearing a black cat outfit. "Hmm. Hiro, my boy. You seem to be doing well, I'm glad", he said and patted Hiro's shoulder. Hiro grinned and bowed, "Thank you everyone and please do come in". When they stopped inside the house, the first one to notice me is none other than my friend Honey Lemon, "(Y/N)!!!". She ran towards me and gave me a big hug. "Aww. I missed you so much, (Y/N)! You're dressed as Baymax. I love it-Oh! and Hirashi! Your son is so adorable in his black cat outfit, he really looks just like Hiro. How cute!", she exclaimed and nuzzled against between my shoulder and Hirashi's head gently. I smiled and said, "It's good to see you too, Honey!". She chuckled and the rest of my friends ran towards me as well to greet me and Hirashi. We had a group hug then Aunt Cass and my dad smiled I gave them each a hug. "Hehe. My grandson looks grown up already. Time sure does fly, right (Y/N)?", my dad said and asked with a smile. I nodded and told him to say hi to my mom for me when he gets back. Then, we were interrupted by soft squeaky voice from the stair case. We look to see Baymax in his ghost costume and he looks so cute. 'Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. He was dressing up while we're preparing', I thought and face palmed myself with a smile. Hirashi jumped a little bit on my arms and said, "Baymax!". Baymax approached us and said with a spooky voice, "Oooh! Happy Halloween, everyone~". Hirashi laughed and I let him hug Baymax. Everyone laughed and Baymax said, "What do you think, everyone? Do I look spooky enough?". Hiro laughed and both of them fistbumped. "Of course, you look sick!", he said and patted his soft shoulder. "Oh wait. One more thing", Baymax continued. He clapped his hands and he started glowing green which made him really look like a glowing ghost. Everyone were 'ooohh'-ing and I was pretty amazed myself. "Now that's cool", Gogo commented and everyone nodded in agreement with smiles. But just then, Fred's loud yet exciting voice entered the room, "Guys! Since we're here, why don't we start the party? I brought my boombox with me so we can start dancing". We laughed and Hiro said, "Sure! We would love that, Fred. And maybe after this, we might go treat-or-treating later, what do you say guys?". We nodded and with that, we started our very own Halloween party and afterwards we headed outside of town to go treat-or-treating.