When You Caught Him Doing Something

(Y/N)'s POV

A week has passed and so far I got used to my maternity leave or vacation. I ate the right kind of food, excercise and wrote a lot of story parts on the net. It's a weekend and Hiro and I didn't have a plan to go out so we decided to relax at home instead. Anyway, we woke up from bed and right now we are in the kitchen together. I'm cooking our scrumptious breakfast while Hiro is just watching me. I hummed a melody of my favourite song and I mixed the ingredients thoroughly. I smiled gently and suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I squeaked and looked to see Hiro behind me and he's smiling in a adorable manner. I giggled on how cute he is and said, "Hiro...!". He chuckled and showered kisses on my neck. I laughed and said, "Hiro! Haha! That tickles! Haha". He smiled and kept on kissing. I giggled and continued cooking anyway.

I finally finished cooking four pieces of pancakes for the two of us. I served the meal and placed it on the table. I was able to put two pieces of pancakes in two plates with syrup and butter. I also added two glasses of orange juice for our breakfast. We sat down and both of our chairs are close to each other. We prayed for our breakfast and afterwards, both of us said, "Ikadakimasu!". We sliced our pancake slowly and took one bite. I smiled with joy and said, "Mmm....!". I swallowed it and Hiro said, "This is really delicious. I love it, (Y/N)". I looked at Hiro and said, "Hehe. Thanks". He smiled and we continued eating our breakfast.

After breakfast, we went outside the dining room and Hiro gave me a kiss on the lips then he went upstairs for some reason. I shrugged and thought that maybe he will do some inventing in his lab or something. I went towards the couch and sat on it. I got the remote and suddenly I received a message in my phone. I looked at my phone from the coffee table and grabbed it. I turned it on and the message is from my mom. I smiled and opened the message. 'Hello (Y/N). I'm really happy for you when I heard you became pregnant. I wish I could give you a present but I don't have time right now. Probably next week I might give it to you. Anyway, how's your hubby doing? Is he alright? If yes then good. That's all and take care, (Y/N)'. I pressed reply and started typing right away. 'Thanks mom. Maybe next time Hiro and I will visit you and dad. Also, we're fine. My life is great right now and I'm happy', it said and I clicked send. I sighed and placed my phone on the coffee table. Just when I was about to get the remote again, I spotted a DVD case on the ground. I tilt my head and decided to pick it up. When I approach it, I gasprd and said, "No way!". I grabbed the DVD case and I realized it's the movie I bought from the past few days and both Hiro and we didn't watch it yet. My eyes sparkled and said, "I better tell Hiro!". I placed the case on the coffee table and head upstairs. I walked and looked for Hiro. Just when I was about to keep moving, I stopped beside my room. The door was slightly open and I saw Hiro on the computer desk. My eyes widened when I saw him doing cute gestures and a korean song was playing on the computer. I looked at the screen of the computer and saw a girl doing gestures just like Hiro did. I smiled and thought, 'I see now'. Hiro is doing the gwiyomi when he's alone which I haven't discovered yet. I giggled and almost squealed on how cute Hiro is. I placed my hands on my cheeks and decided to get my phone from the living room. Afterwards, I tipped toed slowly and kneeled down in the floor then I started recording a video of Hiro. I giggled quietly and saw him doing his cute gestures again over and over. 'He's so cute!!', I thought and squealed. I quickly shut my mouth cause' I squealed a bit to loud. 'Oh..great. Nice going, (Y/N)', I thought to myself and suddenly I accidently lean on the door. My eyes widened and I fell down gently. I made an 'oof' sound when I landed on the floor. I rubbed my head and saw a pair of feet right in front of me. When I look up, I saw Hiro with a bright blushing face. I laughed nervously and Hiro helped me up from the ground. "Thank you", I said and the camera was still recording. I gasped and stopped recording immediately. I hide the phone my back and looked at Hiro. Okay, awkward silence. He still has that blush on his face and he's scratching the back of his neck. "You...saw that, didn't you?", he asked shyly. I giggled and nodded reluctantly. He chuckled softly and said, "How did I do?". I began to squeal again and hugged him. "You were so kawaii back there!!", I exclaimed and nuzzled his chest. He began blushing deep red and started patting my head. Maybe I should keep that video for now for future use.