When He Confess His Feelings To You and First Kiss

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a beautiful Tuesday morning and I'm here at school. Our school session is about to end in just another hour. Right now, we're having math class and all of us are taking down notes. About 30 minutes later, we're done with Math and our last subject will be language class. All of us prepared for language class then suddenly Hiro came to me. I look at him and said with a smile, "Hi Hiro!". "Hey!", he replied with a smile. "So, what's up?", I asked with curiosity.  He scratched the back of his neck and said shyly, "Can I tell you something after school?". "Oh sure!", I said. "Really? Great!", he said. 'I wonder what he wanted to tell me', I thought and then I returned to my seat. After a while, it was already language class. During the class, I could feel someone staring at me for a second there. I turned to see Hiro staring at me but he noticed me and gave me wave. I waved back and then we continued our class.

Our school session is over at full swing. Everyone were going home and some are going to hang out with friends. I waited for Hiro in the hallway. While I was waiting, I was greeted by my friends and classmates. Then a few minutes later, Hiro already arrived. "Hey (Y/N)", he said when he came towards me. "Hi Hiro! So what are gonna tell me?", I asked. "Um..hold on not here", he said and grabbed my hand. Then he pulled me somewhere which I don't know where is the place. I wanted to ask him where are we going but I decided not to so I can just find out for myself.

We arrived in class 3-B classroom. Hiro opened the door for me and both of us went inside the classroom. He closed the door then there was silence. I decided to break the silence and asked for the second time, "Soo...what are you gonna tell me?". He was thinking at first then he looked at me. Suddenly he spoke, "(Y/N), I...uh...I wanted to tell you this so hear me out, okay?". I nodded and smiled in reaponse. He took a deep breath and said, "We've been friends for 3 months and I had a strange feeling about you". I nodded then he continued, "You're amazing in drawing, your talented in singing, your also a intelligent student and also your the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life". I couldn't believe what he just said just now but I smiled in response and continued listening to him. "I just wanted to say that, (Y/N)..I...I love you", he finished and blushed faintly. I was shocked at his confession. To be honest, I had a crush on him for a long time and I didn't know to tell him but now my dream has finally come true. I was silent at first then suddenly I replied happily, "Awww...Hiro, I love you too!". He was surprised on my response then suddenly he hugged me. I hugged him back and he rubbed my back while I stroke his hair. Our hug lasted for 2 minutes, so we let go then Hiro and I look at each other. He smiled then suddenly he brought his face closer to mine. Then he brought his lips into mine then I close my eyes gently and relaxed into the kiss. The kiss was perfect, warm and sweet. We let go then we exchanged kisses afterwards. We kissed for a few minutes but suddenly we let go so we can get some air. Then both of us said in unison, "Wow". He smiled and hugged me again then I hugged him in return. "I love you, (Y/N)", he said sweetly. "I love you too, Hiro", I said with a smile.