When You And Him Shop For Your Wedding

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been five weeks since Hiro proposed me and I can't stop thinking about it. When I told my parents about it, they were crying, usually it's my mom though, yet they are happy that at same time because I'm gonna get married soon. I just smiled and told them that I'll have a new life soon with Hiro and he will make me happy. Now that I think about, Hiro and I didn't tell the members of the Big Hero 6 the big news. I hope will tell them someday though. Anyhow, I finally arrived at Lucky Cat Cafe to hang out with my fiancé and my wonderful friends which is the members of the Big Hero 6. I stepped inside the cafe and saw everyone inside, eating donuts and drinking tropical juices although I can't see Aunt Cass but I think she is at the kitchen by now so maybe I shouldn't bother. The first one to notice me was Honey Lemon and she exclaimed, "Look who's here! Hey (Y/N)! Glad you made it!". I chuckled and approached them.

I sat down beside Hiro and said, "Hi Hiro!". He looked at me and said, "Hi, (Y/N)-chan". He gave me a couple of kisses on my cheeks and afterwards he kissed my lips lovingly. One of my friends said 'aww' while the others were fangirling and that might be Honey and Fred. Hiro scratched the back of his neck and said, "Hey guys, since I brought all of you today. I have some great news". Everyone looked at each other and turned to Hiro. "Sure, what is it? Is it something serious?", Honey said and asked. Hiro giggled and said, "Well, you see. (Y/N) and I are...getting married!". Everyone gasped and Hiro was just blushing with a dorky smile. Honey Lemon took out her cellphone and took a picture of us. "AHH!! Congrats, guys! This is going to be awesome!! When's the wedding?", Honey exclaimed and asked. Hiro sighed and said, "Well, it's next month and you guys are all invited". Everyone cheered and Fred said, "Yes! I can't wait for the wedding party. I'm so excited already!". Wasabi ruffled Hiro's hair and said, "That's great. I'm happy for the both of you". Hiro just smiled and said, "Thanks, Wasabi". Gogo and Fred simply gave me pat on the shoulder and Fred said, "Congrats, (Y/N)! Man, now I really want to get married someday". I giggled at his response and Gogo just shake her head with a laugh.

An hour has passed and we decided to celebrate our engagement for a while by spending time with each other's company. All we did was chat what's going on our lives now and the battles they fought as a team then afterwards we talked about our college life and how are other friends are doing lately. Then right after talking, Honey clapped her hands to together and said, "Hey, (Y/N)! I have an idea! While it's still early, we should help you shop for your wedding!". Everyone agreed quickly and Gogo said, "Yeah, it will be fun". I place a finger on my chin and looked at Hiro. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I turned to them and said, "Sure! Sounds like a great idea, Honey. I appreciate your help and support". Honey's eyes sparkled and said, "YAY!".

*TIME SKIP*

We finally arrived in the mall like an hour and Honey made my mom and Aunt Cass tag along with us. My mom with the help of Aunt Cass had a plan for searching wedding items and it's splitting up by groups so it can faster. Honey, Gogo, and my mom will go with me for my wedding dress while Fred, Wasabi, and Aunt Cass will go with Hiro for his suit. Then, afterwards, Hiro and I will search a pair of wedding rings and it will be just the two of us. I agreed at the plan and said, "Not bad. Sounds like a good plan, mom". My mom patted my head and replied, "Thank you. Alright everyone, let's go with the plan!". Everyone including myself saluted and go to their specific groups.

We split up and I'm already with the girls while Hiro is with the boys and Aunt Cass. We ran into a store full of gowns and dresses and mom decided to check this store out. We went inside the store and the girls started browsing every dress inside the store. I, on the other, started to do the same thing and I looked left and right. "Wow, the dresses here are impressive", I said and touched one of the dresses which were hanged. I smiled and turned to see mom talking to a female employee and she is wearing a white laced wedding dress. 'Wow, that's a beautiful dress', I thought and walked towards mom. The female employee left and I said, "Mom! Where did you-it's so beautiful!". My mom giggled and said, "You like it? If you want you can try on the dress, does it sound good?". I nodded and got the dress from mom then I went to the dressing room but before I got there I was stopped by my mom. I looked at her and she said, "If you have a hard time dressing up, I already asked the employee here to help you". I smiled and nodded then the employee that she was talking about walked towards me. "Hello miss (Y/N). Let me help dress up on that beautiful wedding dress of yours. Come this way", the female employee said and guided me to the dressing room.

Moments has passed and I finally tried on the wedding dress, I looked at myself in the mirror which is inside the dressing room and it's really beautiful when I wore it. 'Wow, this is so....arggh! I love this dress', I thought and looked at the beautiful white laced dress. I turned around and the skirt is spinning. The female employee giggled at my actions and said, "By the way, congrats on your engagement. You must be really excited for the wedding, huh?". I smiled and answered, "Thanks. I'm really happy that I'm getting married". Both of us giggled and went outside the dressing room. When I got out, Honey exclaimed, "Oh my gosh!! Ms. (L/N)! She's here". My mom looked at me and said, "Oh my. You look like...a princess, (Y/N)". She walked towards me and gave me a hug. "I'm so happy that your'e gonna get married. I feel like I want to cry", she said and let go. I smiled and said, "Thanks. Also, save the tears for wedding, kay?". My mom nodded and wiped her tears then Aunt Cass and the other girls walked towards us. "You look gorgeous, (Y/N)!", Honey exclaimed and Gogo nodded in agreement. I scratched the back of my neck and said, "Thanks!".

We finally finished buying the dress and it was a big price but we were able to afford it though. Next stop, we have to meet the boys and Aunt Cass although I'm still wondering what they are doing. We were about to find them but suddenly someone called us from the distance. We turned to see Hiro and others running towards us. I waved at them and Honey said, "Guys, over here!". They stopped running and Hiro said, "So ladies, how did it go?". We looked at each other and smiled then we turned to the boys. "It's fantastic! What about you, Hiro? How's your suit?", my mom exclaimed and asked. Hiro and the others looked at each other and smiled. Aunt Cassturned to us and said, "Same here. Hiro looks really great! (Y/N), your going to be amazed to see Hiro on a suit so look forward to it on the wedding day, okay?". I giggled and said, "Okay, Aunt Cass. Besides I really want to see Hiro on a suit". With that, Hiro blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

Our last stop will be the rings and we finally arrived at the jewelry store. I looked at the rings and other jewelry and it's really pretty. "Wow! Hey, mom! You gotta-". When I turned around, my mom and the others weren't there except Hiro. I facepalmed and said, "Oh yeah. It's should be me and Hiro. I almost forgot. I guess I got used to their company". I looked at Hiro and said, "Let's go, Hiro. Let's try to find a pair of wedding rings for the two of us". He smiled and nodded in response. "Sure! Let's go". He kissed my cheek and both of us went inside the jewelry store.

When we got inside, there were a ton of jewelry and it's really fancy. Hiro and I looked for rings and some were really beautiful and pricey. "So, (Y/N). Which one do you want?", he asked. I looked at the glass box and looked at each ring. I looked for a while and suddenly I spotted a gold and silver pair of rings with a infinity design and it's really beautiful. "Hey Hiro, I found one", I said and pointed at it. "Really? What did you find, (Y/N)-chan", he asked and looked where I'm pointing at. He smiled and said, "Wow, this is really beautiful". I looked at him and asked, "So, are you fine with this? We still have to find to check other rings". He looked at me and said, "This is fine. I love it". I smiled and we are ready to buy the pair of rings.

We finally finished buying the rings and it was great. "Man! This is really great!", I said and suddenly I received a text message. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. It's from my mom and it says, 'Hello my sweet daughter. I just wanted to let you know that all of us went ahead and maybe it might be a good idea if you and Hiro be alone together as an engaged couple. Thanks! - Love Mom'. I smiled and replied, 'Thank you, mom. We'll meet you back in the house. We'll buy you some sweets when we return'. I turned off my phone and Hiro wrapped his arm around my waist. "So, who is it? Is it your mom?", he asked and kissed my head. I giggled and replied, "Yeah, she wants us to be alone together. Hehe". Hiro smiled and said, "Well, if that's the case. Wanna go on a date as engaged couple?". I smiled widely and nodded in agreement. Hiro chuckled and said, "Your'e so cute, (Y/N)". He cupped my face and leaned in for a kiss. I smiled and returned the kiss gently by wrapping my arms around his neck.