When You Both Have Your Honeymoon Together Part 2

NOTE: This story is edited (September 24, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

Hiro and I just finished unpacking and the first thing to do in this trip is go to the beach. It's going to be a great day and I hope I don't get sunburned. Anyhow, I just changed in the bathroom and I'm wearing my two piece frilly yellow swimsuit that I bought in the mall. I looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly Hiro knocked the door of the bathroom. "(Y/N)? Are you finished?", Hiro asked. "Yeah, by the way the bathroom door is unlocked. You can come in", I said and the door was opened. I turned around and saw Hiro on his usual black swim trunks with violet lines on it and for some reason it looks like Hiro's body shape changed. I looked at him from top to bottom and he asked, "What is it, (Y/N)? Wait. Don't tell me". He stepped closer and gave me a confident look on his face. "You like what you see? I mean look at this guns", he said and made a sexy pose. 

My face was flushed at his actions yet I giggled, "O-oh...uh..well. I'm just looking at your body cause'....it looked like you've been working out just a little bit", I answered. He laughed at my expression and looked at himself then he replied, "Really? Maybe it's because I exercised everyday or maybe it's because I'm trying to became strong so I can be a better hero for myself, the team and you". I smiled and said, "I see. To be honest it can be both. Anyway, what do you think of my swimsuit? Is it great?". I turned around so Hiro can look and he responded, "Hmm. I love it. You look cute on that swimsuit your wearing, (Y/N)". He gave me a hug and I quickly returned it. "Oh, yeah. Don't forget to put sun block before you go. I don't want your precious skin to be fried by the sun", he said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and said, "Sure, Hiro. Wait, what about you?". He let go and answered, "Of course I did. Don't worry".

We finally arrived at beach and it's pretty bright outside. The ocean is blue like the sky and the sand is white and smooth to step on. There are palm trees, lounge chairs and restaurants nearby so we order drinks or eat something. Since it's bright out here, the good thing is that Hiro and I wore our sun hats and placed sun block on our skin before we left. "Wow, we're in a tropical paradise", I said and took a picture of the beach in my phone. Hiro looked at me and said, "Yeah. Oh, hold on. Let's take a selfie together!". I nodded happily and Hiro got close to me. I switched the camera to a selfie camera and both of us smiled. I pressed the snapshot button and it's done. I looked at the photo and it's perfect. "This is a good shot. We should take some more later", he said and stroked my hair.

 I nodded and said, "Yeah, that's sounds like a good idea". He giggled and both of us decided to find a lounge chair. After all the looking, we finally found two vacant lounge chairs and sat down immediate before anyone else does. "Yay! We finally found some chairs because almost every chair here is already taken", I said and placed the bag down. Hiro stretched his arms and said, "Yeah, who would've thought this resort is pretty popular or better yet crowded in here". I nodded in agreement and Hiro stood up from the seat. "I'll be right back, (Y/N). I'm going to get some drinks for two of us, kay?", he said and patted my head. I nodded and Hiro ran off to a nearby restaurant or shop. I sighed and decided to take selfies while waiting for him. I've been doing this for a while and suddenly one of the boys at the beach started looking at me for some reason and they started speaking to each other for some reason.

"Who is that, girl?", "I wonder if she's alone here", "She looks pretty hot. Is she single?", one of the boys said from the distance, I noticed and decided to look back. I sighed and thought, 'Who would've thought I'm still attracted to guys until now especially when I was in college'. I looked at myself and Hiro came back with two drinks on his hands. 

"I'm back, (Y/N)", he said and placed the drinks down on the mini table. I smiled and suddenly Hiro looked at the boys, who are looking at me, and gave them a glare. With that, the boys started to get scared and disappointed cause' I'm already taken so they ran off somewhere. I looked at the direction where he was looking and the boys are not there for now. I sighed and suddenly Hiro grabbed a big shirt and started putting on me. I was confused and asked, "Hiro?". He looked at me and said, "What is it, (Y/N)?". "What's with the shirt?", I asked curiously. He sighed and gave me a hug. I returned it and said, "I don't want you to show to much skin on other guys". I smiled and thought, 'I see now'. I looked up and said, "Let me guess. You are jealous again, aren't you?". He blushed and looked away a little bit. "H-Huh? G-Geez, what are talking about, (Y/N)? Haha...", he replied and started kissing my forehead. I giggled at his touch and said, "But seriously though. I'm glad your worried about me, Hiro-kun. Thank you". He looked at me in the eyes and kissed my lips. "No problem. Anyway, why don't we have drink? You must be thirsty", he said and asked. I nodded and both of us got the drinks in the mini table and started drinking it.