When You and Him Go On A Date Together

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm walking at the park here in San Fransokyo. Usually I jog so I can get some exercise but this time I just wanna stroll for a bit. Anyway, while I was walking, my phone rang. I was startled then I brought out my cellphobe from my handbag. I checked it and it's Hiro, who is the one calling me. I answered it and I said, "Hello?". "Hey (Y/N)! It's me Hiro", he said. "Oh! Hey! What's up?", I asked. "Umm...I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me later?", he asked. "A date? Sure! I would love to!", I answered with happiness. "Great! Then I will pick you up at 6, kay?", he asked. "Okay bye, Hiro", I said. "Bye and I love you", he replied sweetly. "Awww...I love you too", I said. I smiled and hang up the cellphone. I jumped in the air and danced with glee.

*TIME SKIP*

I'm at home getting ready for my date. I am wearing a yellow blouse, orange skirt, and pink flat shoes. For my hairstyle, I decided to braid my hair. When I finished dressing up, I look at myself in the mirror and I check myself out. I smiled and said to myself, "Well (Y/N), today is your lucky day". I was happy for a moment then suddenly my mon came inside the room. I turned to her and said, "Oh hi mom". "Hello (Y/N), are you ready?", she asked. "Yup! I'm so excited", I replied with excitement. "Okay, good luck on your date!", she said and gave me a hug. I hugged back and said, "Thank you". We let go then mom went outside and I sat on my bed so I can wait. A few minutes later, someone rang our doorbell. 'Could it be Hiro?', I thought. I got out from my bed and went outside my bedroom. When I got out, I went downstairs then I saw mom opening the door for Hiro. 'Omg Hiro's here!'', I thought with a smile on my face. "Hi Hiro!", I exclaimed. He noticed me and said, "(Y/N)!". He came to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I giggled and hugged back then my mom was next to door and she's smiling at us. We let go then mom came to us and said, "Well, have fun you two!". We smiled and replied in unison, "We will!". Mom hugged both us and both of us head out.

We went outside the house then Hiro said, "Well, this will be our first date". "Yup,hehehe", I said. He smiled and asked me sweetly, "So, where do you wanna go?". I wondered for a minute then I answered, "How about the amusement park?". "Hmm....that sounds like a great idea", he said. "Then what are waiting for? Let's go!", I exclaimed. Hiro smiled and hold my hand then we head to the amusement park. While we are walking, we talked for a while and sometimes he will tell sweet things to me. A few moments later, we already arrived the amusement park. We went inside and there's a lot of people walking around. It's been a while since I been to the amusement park and this time, I'm going here with my boyfriend, Hiro. I smiled then Hiro asked, "Where shall we go first?". I thought for a moment then I started looking around the amusement park. Then I spotted the merry-go-round and I suggested, "How about the merry-go-round? It looks like fun". "Okay, let's go", Hiro replied and both of us head to the merry-go-round.

We arrived at the merry-go-round then we entered it. We were finding the perfect seat, It's either at the horses, chariot or any kind of animals in the merry-go-round. We decided that we should sit or ride on the chariot (seat w/o horse). We sat down and Hiro is still holding my hand then he squeezed it. I squeezed back then we kissed before anybody to notice. We let go and laughed then everyone got inside the merry-go-round and afterwards we enjoyed the ride. After the merry-go-round, we went through a bunch of rides and games. One of them is the roller coaster, arcade games, scoop a goldfish, ring toss and others. Then we decided that our last stop will be the ferris wheel. We are walking towards the ferris wheel then we waited in line. Then minutes later, it's our turn now. We went inside the ferris wheel and sat down. Then a bunch of people are going inside the ferris wheel. Most of them are families, friends and couples just like us. Afterwards, the ferris wheel is moving. While we are riding the ferris wheel, I look at the view. "Wow, it's so beautiful from up here". Hiro smiled at my response then he hugged me. I was surprised but I returned the hug. "I forgot to tell you this, you look beautiful today (Y/N)", he said lovingly. I blushed lightly with a smile and said, "Aww...thank you, Hiro". He smiled and let go of me slowly then he leaned closer. Then he brought his lips into mine then we kissed. We let go slowly then we kissed over and over again. We smiled and giggled between the kisses. We finally let go to get some air then I said, "Wow, this had been the best date I ever had". "Yeah me too", he said sweetly and smiled then we kissed again.