When You and Him Cuddle

(Y/N)'s POV

It's one Saturday morning and I'm reading my favourite romantic novel here in my lovely home. I just got back from the mall cause' I went shopping. I've done this with my mom every now and then but sometimes it's me and my friends. Usually I shop for clothes, shoes, accessories, gadgets and other things. Anyhow, I'm still reading and I'm almost done with the novel. The novel was so fun to read and I read this last month. Then suddenly I recieved a text message from my cellphone. I noticed and went to my bag to get my cellphone. I turned it on and the message is from Hiro. I smiled brightly and read the message, 'Hi (Y/N)! Wanna hang out at Lucky Cat Cafe?'. I giggled and replied, 'Sure I would love to!'. Then few seconds later he replied. I opened the message and it said, 'Great! You wanna go now?'. I smiled excitedly and replied, 'Of course! I'll go now. Be there in a jiffy! Love you!'. I smiled then minutes later there was a reply. 'Okay! Love you too (Y/N)', it said. I smiled and giggled from his response then I went to my bedroom so I can get ready to go out. 

Moments later, I'm already prepared. I'm wearing a purple t-shirt, black leggings and white converse sneakers. I look at myself at the mirror and smiled. I went downstairs then I saw the picture of my mom and dad. I smiled and looked at it. Mom and dad went on a business trip which is going to be a week and that means I'm alone with my dog Spot. 'Speaking Spot, where is Spot?', I thought and looked around the living room. Then suddenly I felt something touched my legs. I looked down to see Spot nuzzling my feet. I smiled and said, "Hey Spot!". He barked happily and I said, "I'm going out for a while, kay?". He barked again and I patted his head gently. "Well, I better get going. See ya Spot", I said and waved goodbye. Spot barked in response and I head out. 

Moment later, I already arrived at Lucky Cat Cafe. I went inside and there are customers as usual and I looked around. I went upstairs and I saw Hiro sitting in the couch watching TV. I smiled and exclaimed, "I'm here!". He was startled by my sudden entrance and said, "(Y/N)! Your here!". He rushed to me and gave me a warm hug. I giggled and smiled then I returned the hug. We let go and he said, "Wanna watch TV with me? I'm watching over there at the living room". I nodded happily and said, "Sure, I would love to!". He smiled and both of us sat in the couch then we watched TV. While we are watching, I took a glance of Hiro but suddenly Hiro looked at me as well. My heart beats faster and I blushed a bit. He giggled and kissed my forehead then we continued watching TV. Then a movie was playing in the same channel we are watching. I got excited and Hiro went to the kitchen to get some popcorn. At the middle of the movie, I realized I was leaning my head on Hiro's shoulder. I looked at Hiro and blushed. Hiro noticed that my head is on my shoulder and suddenly he decided to wrap his arm around his shoulder. I gasped a bit and decided to wrap my arms around like a warm hug. He smiled and kissed me on the lips and I returned it. We let go and enjoyed the rest of the movie while cuddling. Moments later, the movie is over and the credits started playing or scrolling in the tv screen. I stretched my arms and I was about to stand up until Hiro grabbed my arm. I looked at him and he said shyly with a blush on his face, "Can we cuddle a bit longer?". I smiled brightly and replied, "Okay". I sat back down in my couch and I cuddled Hiro. He cuddled back and said, "We should do this more often when we go on a date". I nodded in response and kissed his cheek.