When Your Water Broke And Give Birth

(A/N: I would like to thank lolypopgirl101 for the name suggestion and how the baby/child will look like. I do hope you guys enjoy reading this scenerio!)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's another month and it's seems pretty different to be honest. Everytime I see food, I always munched some especially when it comes to fruits. When I see something to drink, I drink it immediately. Also, the unexpected happened too. The baby inside my stomach kicked. Hiro and I were quite surprised when that happened but that might be a sign. I get the feeling that the baby might come out soon although we're not sure when but I know it's soon. Anyway, I'm back at home and Honey Lemon together with my other friends came to visit me just to check how I'm doing. "So, (Y/N)! How's your baby coming along?", Honey asked with excitement. I smiled with delight and replied, "It's fine. The doctor said the baby inside me is great and no problem at all". She nodded and Fred decided to join in, "Glad to hear that, dudette. Now that I think about it, your belly looks pretty big already". I rubbed my stomach and replied, "Yeah, you're right, Fred. I mean it's been like a month since it's like 'this'". Now that I think about it, don't tell me it might come out. Just when I was about to say anything, I felt something in my stomach and it felt weird. I blinked a few times and thought, 'What in the...this feeling...'. I held my stomach and groaned slightly from the impact. My water broke, I can't believe this is happening. My friends noticed my condition and gasped. They approached me and Gogo asked, "(Y/N)! Is something wrong?!". I gave them a reassuring smile and replied, "My...my water broke!". Their eyes widened and Wasabi exclaimed, "Oh, boy. We have to get her to the hospital right away!". They nodded and helped get up. "Don't worry, (Y/N). We'll be here for you. Let's go! The baby's gonna come out soon", Honey said. I nodded and said, "But, what about Hiro?! We have to-". I stopped when Fred said, "We'll send him a message soon, (Y/N). Right now, let's focus on bringing you to the hospital, kay?". I nodded with a bit of pain and all of us left the house by riding Wasabi's car.

Hiro's POV

Hours had passed and my work is almost finished so far. I wiped sweat and tighten the screw with the screwdriver. "Man, what a day", I said but suddenly I received a message from my cellphone. I stopped building on the invention that I was working on and went straight to my bag. I turned on my phone and the message is from Fred. I blinked a few times then I opened the message and it said, 'Hiro! Congrats, man. You gotta come to hospital right now! It's important, besides (Y/N) needs you!'. My eyes widened and thought, '(Y/N) is...in the hospital'. I shook my head and quickly ran outside my lab and tell Krei that I have to take a half day. He agreed and I thanked him with a smile. I got my stuff and ran straight to the hospital while contacting Baymax to meet me there.

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes slowly and thought, 'Uh..where am I? Wait, this isn't my room'. I got up slowly and saw my friends sleeping while Fred is just playing games on his phone. I looked around and realized this is the hospital. 'Hospital. Hold the phone, that means...', I thought and looked at my stomach. My huge belly disappeared and I get the feeling I gave birth like hours ago. Man, how long have I been sleeping, I mean I do feel good since my sleep is great. I rubbed my eyes slowly and I heard a voice, "(Y/N)!". I turned to see Fred waving at me and stood up from the couch. I smiled and replied, "Hey, Fred". He ruffled my hair and said, "You alright? You've been sleeping for hours". I muttered an 'eh' and replied, "Really? Wow. I guess I did have a good sleep". He laughed and suddenly everyone else were awake. The first one to speak was Honey Lemon, "(Y/N)!! Congrats!!". I got confused so I replied, "Oh, thanks...Wait a minute! Where's my-". Just when I was about to continue, th nurse came inside with a baby in her hands. I looked at the baby and thought, 'Is that my baby?'. My eyes sparkled and the nurse said, "Congratulations, Miss Hamada. It's a boy!". I gasped and the nurse gave me the baby. She smiled and said, "It looks like your baby looks really healthy. I'm sure you're husband is going to happy when he sees you and your child". I nodded and replied, "Thanks a lot". She chuckled softly and left the room. The baby has my eyes which is (Color Of Your Eyes) and it looks like or reminds me of Hiro to be honest. I jumped slightly and said, "Speaking of which, where is Hiro?". Everyone were wondering but Fred answered my questioned, "Don't worry. I sent him a message!". I sighed in relief and said, "I see. That means he's gonna be here any minute now-". Just when I was about to continue, someone barged inside the room. We turned to see Hiro panting with Baymax at the back of him. He's still wearing his work clothes and looks like he either finished his work or he just took a half day. He approached me and saw our child. His eyes widened and I said, "Hello, Hiro-kun! And Baymax!". We waved hello and Baymax said, "Hello, (Y/N). How are you feeling?". I giggled and replied, "I'm feeling great. Hehe". Baymax tilted it's head and said, "I'm glad you are doing well". I nodded and looked at Hiro. I showed him our baby and said, "Look, it's our beloved baby boy, Hiro! Isn't he precious?". He sat beside me and asked, "It's a boy?". I nodded and replied, "Yeah, it kinda reminds me of you". He smiled with delight and tears started to form tears on his eyes. I noticed and said, "Hiro-kun? Are you alright?". I was wondering why he's tearing up but eventually he hugged me tightly. He sniffed and said, "I'm...I'm so happy, (Y/N)-chan". I smile grew wider and the baby made a sound. We gasped and both of us looked at the baby. It looks like it's crying softly while shaking his arms on the air. We smiled and soothed the baby on my hands. "Shh..hello. You're cute", I said and kissed the baby's forehead. Hiro smiled and said, "That's sweet but wait a minute, (Y/N). Did you give him a name yet?". I gasped and thought, 'Oh...yeah. Oops'. I shook my head and replied, "I forgot. But since you're here, why don't we name him together?". My friends at the background got closer to us and Gogo said, "This should be fun". The rest nodded in agreement and Hiro answered, "Good idea, (Y/N)". He kissed me lovingly and both of started thinking of names. It took us like a few minutes and sometimes our friends might help us too. We thought of names like Joe, Ken, Lawrence, Henry and etc but Hiro and I weren't interested on that so we tried something else. We decided to name our baby in japanese. Just when were about to start thinking again, Hiro spoke, "I've got one!". All of us turned to him and I said, "Really? What is it?". He smiled and replied, "What about Hirashi?". I hummed and said, "Hirashi...hmm....I like that!". My friends agreed too and Honey said, "Yeah, I agree. Seriously, your baby is almost Hiro-like, don't you think?". Hiro and I looked each other and giggled. "Yeah, hehe", both of us said in unison. Honey squealed at our moment together and snapped a picture of the both of us. I handed Hiro the baby and said, "Here". He blinked a few times and I continued, "You can hold him if you want, Hiro-kun". His eyes sparkled and replied, "Oh..sure". He got the baby carefully and soothed it gently. He smiled and kissed the baby's forehead. He looked at me with a sweet smile and brought me closer to him. "From now on, son. You'll be Hirashi Hamada", he said and combed hair with his other hand. I giggled and he said, "I love you, (Y/N)-chan". I smiled brightly and replied, "I love you too, Hiro". With that, both of us shared another loving kiss while the others are cheering for us and Baymax showed a picture that says 'Congratulations'.