When He Serenades

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Saturday morning and I was quite in a bit in a hurry. A few hours ago, Hiro texted me when I woke up and he said that he has a surprise for me. I don't know why but I like it when it comes to surprises from my boyfriend. Anyhow, I'm taking a bath in the shower and it was quite relaxing. I sighed softly and thought, 'Ah...there's nothing more than a refreshing shower in the morning'. I smiled and afterwards, I got out from the shower and changed in the bedroom.

After changing, I looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly I received a message from my phone. I walked towards my bag and found my cellphone. I turned it on and the message was from Hiro. I smiled and giggled when I saw Hiro's name. I opened it and and the message said, 'Are you ready? Let's meet at the park, kay? :)'. I smiled and replied, 'Sure'. Then a minute later, there was a quick repIy and I read it. 'Great! See you there, (Y/N). Love you!', the message said. I blushed slightly and giggled softly at his reply and it made me smile even more. I put my phone back and grabbed my bag then I head outside my room.

*TIME SKIP*

I finally arrive at the park just like Hiro said and it's peaceful. I was looking for him but suddenly I saw Honey Lemon from the distance. I was about to wave but instead Honey ran towards me and said, "Hello (Y/N)!!". I giggled and she gave me a big hug. I hugged back and said, "Mornin' Honey Lemon. How are you?". She let go and said, "I'm doing well". I smiled and scratched the back of my neck. I started looking around the park again but suddenly my hand was being grabbed by Honey. "Come on, (Y/N). I'll take you somewhere around the park but don't ask where are we going, kay?". I looked at her and nodded then she started running along with me. I don't know what's going on but I think it has something with Hiro's special surprise. I shrugged and just ran with Honey Lemon.

We finally stopped running and arrived at a picnic area which has less people. It was normal and it has a picnic basket as well with food inside including two pillows. I place a finger on my chin and examine the situation then Honey spoke, "Since we are (Y/N), how about you take a seat in the picnic blanket while waiting for...Hiro". I looked at her and nodded then I began to sit down on one of the pillows in the blue checkered picnic blanket. The pillow was comfy and it's big while the blanket was soft like cotton. I'm still wondering what's gonna happened so I decided to wait for a while. Honey Lemon left me and ran off somewhere. I was about to talk to her but she was gone. I sighed and looked at the environment.

I've been waiting for a while but suddenly someone appeared before me. I looked to see the one and only, Hiro Hamada, and he sat down beside me. I smiled and said, "Hello Hiro-kun!!". He smiled and pecked my lips lovingly. "Hi (Y/N)", he said and caressed my cheek. I giggled and asked, "So, is this your surprise? A picnic in the park?". He smirked and snapped his fingers. I wasn't expecting that and a few seconds later, music started playing out of nowhere. I looked Hiro with a confused expression and suddenly the unexpected thing just happened. He breath in and out and started singing.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

He touched my lips and caressed my cheek lovingly while singing with a smile on his face.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

He held my hand and started standing up then he made me stand up as well. He pulled me towards the grassy area instead of the picnic basket and wrapped his arm around my waist and held my hand. I realized were in a dancing position so I decided to place my hand on his shoulder and went into position then we started dancing.

Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

He turned around slowly and I follow the flow of the dance. 'Wow, this is something I'm not expecting but I love it!', I thought and smiled gently.

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are

He made me bend down a little a bit and kissed my forehead lovingly. I smiled again and continued dancing.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades

And the crowds don't remember my name

When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)

I know you will still love me the same

He caressed my hair and started stroking it gently with his fingertips. It felt really nice and my heart is beating faster.

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen

And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe it's all part of a plan

Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you'll understand

He brought me closer and our faces were almost close to each other. I blushed slightly and our foreheads were touching.

That, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

Thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are (oh ohh)

Our foreheads stopped touching each other and both of us started slowing dancing and it was romantic. We turned around slowly and gently so we can follow the flow. While dancing, I saw familiar faces on the background. It was Honey and the others including Baymax. I smiled and thought, 'I get it. They were helping Hiro to set up for his surprise'. All of them gave me a thumbs up and Honey was taking a video of us while she's squealing. I giggled at their response and continued.

La la la la la la la la lo-ud

So, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are

And we found love right where we are

The music stopped including Hiro, who stopped singing as well, and both of us stopped dancing. Both of us were staring at each other's eyes and I said, "Hiro. I loved your surprise. Thank you so much!! I love you!". He giggled and said, "Your welcome, (Y/N). I love you too". He gave me a kiss on the lips and it was sweet. I returned it and wrapped my arms around his neck while Hiro bend me down slowly to deepen the kiss. There was squealing and cheering but we didn't mind so we just enjoyed our romantic moment together.