When Your Son Is Just Like Him

(A/N: Here you go, guys. I tried but I hope you guys enjoy anyways. Peace out!)

A few years (make that 3 years) had passed and finally my son is already a toddler. I can't help saying this but he looks so adorable and fluffy like a teddy bear. Speaking of which, Hirashi is almost like Hiro to be honest. I mean, they look alike but they act alike too (especially they are with me) and this is what happened way back a few days ago which will be my example.

*FLASHBACK*

I just finished washing the laundry and I'm just hanging them carefully so they wouldn't fall on the ground. I let it dry on the sunlight so it would dry faster and once it's finished I might put them on the laundry basket. I wiped my sweat and suddenly I felt something that grabbed my leg. I looked down and saw Hirashi holding my leg with an adorable look on his face. I almost squealed but held it. I crouched down and Hirashi said, "Mommy!". My eyes widened and squealed. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! You're so cute, Hirashi!!", I exclaimed. Hirashi giggled and said, "Hug! Hug! Hug!". My heart jumped and I hugged him gently. I nuzzled my head against him and said, "Oh my gosh you're so cute!". I heard another voice beside me, "(Y/N)-chan?". I stopped and looked to see none other than Hiro right beside me and he's hugging me from behind. I smiled and said, "Hiro! I-I didn't see you there, hehe". He gave me puppy dog eyes which really made my heart melt and said, "Can I have a hug too, (Y/N)?". I blushed and smiled gently. "O-Oh my goodness, of course!", I replied and let Hiro hug me. I placed my hand at Hiro's shoulder brought him closer to me. Oh my, I have to two Hiro's with me this is just to much adorableness for me. "Arrghh! You guys are so cute!! Ekkk!! I love you guys!", I exclaimed and hugged them a bit tighter. Hiro kissed my cheek while Hirashi chuckled and I pecked his forehead.