When You Celebrate Your Birthday

Note: This is edited (08/07/15)

(Y/N)'s POV

Months has passed and my stomach is somewhat big and sometimes I rub it so I can support my baby. I get this certain feeling that I might give birth soon but I don't know when's is the right time. Sometimes, Hiro gives me a massage everytime he comes home from work and it was kinda sweet and loving. He even talked to our baby and kissed my stomach from time to time. I was so happy at those times and I'm glad Hiro came into my life. Anyway, today is another day and now that I think about it, this day feels different. You know what that means, it's my birthday! I can't believe it. I wonder what's gonna happened? I'm pretty sure it's a surprise, right? I mean I had a lot of birthday surprises a few years back when I was still in SFIT. I'm pretty sure this one will be extra special. Anyway, I just woke up and the sun is shining outside the window. Hiro is hugging me with a smile and he's still asleep. I smiled and caressed his face gently. I giggled and thought, 'Man, Hiro still looks cute. I wish he could-'. Just when I was about to continue, his eyes were already opened. I gasped in the inside and thought, 'Oh, nevermind'. I was about to think about him waking already but he did it in the right time. He smiled and grabbed my hand from his cheek. I smiled back and said, "Hehe. Good morning, Hiro-kun". He giggled and kissed my hand lovingly. He looked at me with his brown eyes and replied, "Good morning, sweetheart". He kissed my lips and I quickly returned it. I gently cupped his face and we let go. He smiled and touched my hand from his cheek. "Isn't a beautiful day, Hiro-kun?", I asked. He rubbed my stomach and said, "Yeah, as always. Good news is I have a day off. I guess I can spend the whole day with you, (Y/N)". I nuzzled my head against his neck and he gently stroked my hair in return. He kissed my forehead and got up from bed. I got up as well slowly and stretched.

~.~

We already took a shower and got dressed for today then we ate our delicious breakfast which is Eggs and Bacon with hot cup of chocolate. Afterwards, both of us went to the living room and sat down in the couch. Just when I was about to get a book, I felt Hiro's hand on my shoulder. "Hey, (Y/N)-chan~", he said sweetly. I looked at him and asked, "What is it?". He kissed my cheek and said, "I'm going to go out for a while to buy something. Don't worry I'll be back later on". I nodded and replied, "Sure, Hiro-kun". He smiled and said, "Alright. See you later, honey bunch". I giggled at the nickname he gave me and he leaned for another kiss and left the house.

It's been twenty minutes since Hiro left and while I was waiting, I'm reading my favorite book which is Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. The book was really interesting and I think I started reading this when I was still SFIT back then although I finished it. I smiled while turned every page of the book but suddenly I heard the front door being opened. I gasped when I saw Hiro and I think he's holding something from his back. He stepped inside the house and I said, "Hiro-kun!". I stood up but Hiro stopped me by saying, "Wait! Close your eyes, (Y/N)-chan. Please". I wonder what he's up to but I decided to agree by closing my eyes immediately. Then, after few minutes, he came back and I can feel my hands being held gently. "Okay. Just keep closing your eyes. I'll tell you to open there when we get there", he said. I nodded and answered, "Sure". With that, he pulled me and we started walking casually. We kept on walking on a normal pace and suddenly Hiro stopped and said, "You can open now". I opened my eyes and I saw a white strawberry shortcake with lettering that says 'Happy Birthday, (Y/N) -Love Hiro' on it. My eyes sparkled and thought, 'I can't believe it...'. I felt a group of arms around my waist and it pulled me closer to me. I turned around to see Hiro with a sweet smile on his face. I was speechless on what's going on but I decided to speak anyway, "Y-You..bought this for me?". He nodded and cupped my face with his warm hands. "Happy Birthday, (Y/N)", he said and gave me a loving kiss. I smiled into the kiss and returned it by wrapping my arms around his neck. We exchanged kisses and we let go eventually. "Thank you, Hiro. I love the cake. It looks delish! I love you so so much!!", I said and hugged him gently. He chuckled and stroked my hair gently. "I love you too, sweetheart", he said and kissed me again in the lips. Both of us giggled and afterwards, we decided to slice and eat the delicious birthday cake for our desert.