When You First Meet

(Y/N)'s POV

I just moved here at San Fransokyo a few days ago and today will be my first day at SFIT. I prepared my bag and change my clothes. I look at myself from the mirror so I can check myself out. Afterwards, my mom came to me and said, "Good luck at your first day". I turned to mom and said with a smile, "Yeah, thanks mom bye". Then I went to the front door and I went outside.

I was walking to SFIT until I spot a boy with messy hair, a blue hoodie, and about my age, in front of the school talking to some friends. I looked at him and thought, 'Is he one of the students here?'. Anyhow, I walk towards the school and the group of friends got inside the school.

I made it to the school and I went inside. There are so many different people here walking around reading, chatting with friends and discussing about technology. I smiled yet I'm a bit lost for a moment. I decided to look around then suddenly a boy came to me and said, "Hi". I was surprised and I turned to look at him. Its the same boy about my age that I saw in front of the school with a group of friends. I stopped for a moment and said with a smile, "Oh hello there, my name is (Y/N)(L/N)". He smiled and said, "Oh its nice to meet you (Y/N), my name is Hiro Hamada". Then both of us shake hands and he said, "So, is this your first day?". "Yup!", I said with joy. "Well, mind if I give you a tour here?", he asked. "O-oh sure thank you so much", I answered and he started showing me around the school.