When He Had A Nightmare

(Y/N)'s POV

2 months has passed and I think my stomach is getting a little bit bigger. Recently, I've been visiting the hospital for a medical check up and so far, everything is fine. Hiro was relieved and happy at the same time at the results given by the doctor. Anyway, today is a weekend and since Hiro doesn't have work today, so we decided to spend the weekend by buying furniture for the baby at the mall. We arrived there around 8 pm and we just bought a few stuff for the baby too. While we were walking, we held hands as usual like any couple or married couple would do.

We finally arrived at the furniture shop and it's huge. Hiro and I decided to split up to find one and we started doing it right away. While I was searching, I stumbled upon a blue bassinet and it looks cute and perfect. I walked towards it and called Hiro from the distance. He approached me and said, "So, did you find something?". I nodded and showed him the bassinet. He looked at it and started looking from top to bottom. Afterwards, he looked at me with a smile and said, "This looks perfect!". I giggled and in the end we bought the cute bassinet.

We finally arrived home and we bought a lot of stuff. We bought groceries, the bassinet, extra clothes for the baby and take out from our favorite resturant. Since we had a bunch of things, good news is that we managed to have a car in the house so we can travel. Anyway, we brought the stuff from the car one by one since it's many. Afterwards, Hiro and I yawned in unison and we realized it's already late. I rubbed my eyes slowly and Hiro kissed my forehead. I looked at him and said, "Hey...it's way past 9 o'clock". He nodded and said, "Oh, man. Um..you go ahead and sleep, I'll follow you later". I made a worried expression and asked, "Why, Hiro-kun?". He smiled just to reassure me and replied, " I have something to do at the lab, (Y/N). I have a project from Krei and it's almost done". I blinked a few times and said, "Oh, okay, honey. Don't stress yourself, kay?". He smiled and nodded reluctantly. "Of course. I will. Good night, sweetheart", he said and cupped my cheeks. I giggled and we shared a sweet goodnight kiss. We exchanged kisses and afterwards, we let go. Both of us went upstairs and parted ways.

I stepped in the shower and starting rubbing shampoo on my hair. I hummed a tone of my favorite song and smiled gently. Then, I soaped my body next and rubbed it all over. While I was rubbing, I thought, 'I wonder how Hiro is doing? I hope he doesn't work to late. I kinda get concerned but he's Hiro, right?'. I shook my head and continued on by washing all the soap and the shampoo on my hair. After the shower, I changed my night clothes and went to bed immediately. I got the blankets placed it on top of me and I yawned, again. I guess I had a long day today with Hiro and it was totally worth it. I smiled and went to a peaceful slumber.

Hiro's POV

I was awakened by darkness and everything is empty. I groaned and looked around my area. "Wha? Where am I?", I said and walked around the dark room. Weird, no doors, buildings or anything. I scratched my head and thought, 'What's going on? I remembered I was working on the project for Krei back in my lab but this is time it's different'. Just when I was about to process on what's going on, the scenerio changed and everything fade into white then I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I saw a building right in front of me. My eyes widened when I realized I'm standing in front of the SFIT main building burning into flames. I gasped and thought, 'What the? Why...why am I in this situation again? This doesn't feel...right'. I shook my head and suddenly I saw people behind me, who are just panicking and some were making them calm down. I'm still not sure what's going on but suddenly someone screamed, "Help! A teacher is stuck in the building!". Some were worried about this but eventually a certain someone went towards us. My eyes widened when I saw my one and only, (Y/N). '(Y/N)...hold on. What's she...', I thought. She walked towards us and said, "I'll take care of this". I felt worried about what's going on and she walked the building. I gasped and grabbed her arm. "(Y/N), no!!", I exclaimed and she looked at me. She smiled and kissed my lips then she gave me a worried look. "At teacher from SFIT is in there. Someone has to help", she said. My eyes widened and realized those are the same last words since Tadashi was gone. I shook my head and said, "No, you can't! Don't make the same mistake just like my brother did. I can't lose you! Losing you is much worse than what happened years ago. Even our precious child, I can't lose that too! I love you, (Y/N)! Please!". I felt tears in my eyes and (Y/N) just patted my head. I looked at her and she said, "I love you too, Hiro-kun but I'm sorry". With that, she let and ran towards the building. I was speechless and suddenly the scenerio changed and it faded white, again.

I closed my eyes and this time, the atmosphere seems different. When I opened my eyes, I saw the school building, completely destroyed and there were people mourning for some reason. When I approached what's going on, I was silent when I saw a picture of (Y/N) and flowers are around the picture frame. 'No....it can't be...', I thought and kneeled down. When I looked left, I saw my friends Gogo and the others mourning and crying. I turned to them and asked, "Guys!". They looked at me and asked, "Hey..Hiro". They seem very sad and I can't help but cry too. "What happened? What's all this?", I asked curiously. Honey wiped her tears and said, "(Y/N)...she's....gone". My eyes widened and I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. I shook my head and felt tears flowing down my cheeks. I sniffed and they said, "We're sorry for your lost, Hiro". More tears flowed in my eyes and I went towards the photo of (Y/N). I covered my eyes and said, "No...no....no...you....gotta..be..kidding me. Why? Why is this happening?". My pants is already drenched with tears and the people behind me left the scene then rain started to pour. Even more tears came out and I screamed from the top of my lungs, "Nooooo!!!".

My eyes snapped open and I raised my head. I was breathing heavily and I looked around my area. I'm still inside my lab, working on the project and it was nearly complete. I felt some tears in my eyes and I held my chest tightly. I sighed and started crying because that scenerio almost scared the living daylights out of me.

(Y/N)'s POV

I got up from bed because I feel like I want something to drink. "Maybe a glass of milk should do the trick", I said to myself and head outside my bedroom. When I got out, I heard sobbing coming from the other side. I gasped and recognized that voice was Hiro's. 'Hiro!? I'm coming, honey!', I thought and head towards his lab. When I arrived, I saw Hiro crying on his desk and he's tearing up a lot from his face. I felt my heart ache from what I'm seeing here and I decided to interrup him by saying, "Hiro-kun...". He gasped and saw me from the doorway. He stood up from his desk and ran towards me. He hugged me tightly and said, "(Y/N)!!!". My eyes widened and at his sudden reponse. I hugged him back gently and stroke his hair. "What happened to you? Why are you crying, honey?", I asked sweetly. He sniffed and said, "I had this...dream....where...you died in the burning building just like what happened to Tadashi". I made a worried face and I kissed both of his cheeks. I let go slowly and said, "Hiro...". I cupped his face and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. He closed his eyes and stroked my hair gently. I smiled and let go, again. "You're just having a nightmare", I said just reassure him. He nodded and said, "Yeah, but when I dreamed it, it feels real and it's scaring me". I feel like I wanna cry too just by the tone of his cracked voice and response. I hugged him and said, "Don't worry. Besides, I would never go inside the burning building without extra help and equipment". He looked at me and finally smiled. "Also, I'm here. Right by your side", I said and made circles on his shirt. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. "I love you so much, (Y/N)", he said and cupped my face this time. I smiled just to reassure him again and said, "I love you too, Hiro". With that, we shared a sweet kiss and I think I'm not in the mood to drink milk anymore.