When You Both Have Your Honeymoon Together Part 1

NOTE: This is edited (9/24/15)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a week since Hiro and I got married. The wedding was great and after that we had lunch at a hotel that Aunt Cass and my mom reserved. During that time, one of the guests, especially my parents, made a speech about us and it was really heart-warming. Some were even crying and I can't help but do the same thing. Then after having an elegant lunch at the hotel, Fred decided to have a dance party back at his mansion and it was pretty crazy but in the end I had fun. We took selfies, danced in the living room and a buffet at the mansion's dining room. Afterwards, Hiro and I decided to live together and we moved in a new house and it's kinda near Lucky Cat Cafe, although it's on the other side so we'll just cross the street if we to visit. A few days later after the wedding, I said goodbye to my parents and they told me take care and they also told Hiro to take care of me and his answer was yes. Before I left my old home, I gave my parents a big a hug and a kiss on the cheek then I grabbed all my stuff and went out. I'm gonna miss them and maybe if I time, I could pay them a visit from time to time.

Anyhow back to the present, I'm snuggling next to Hiro and it's comfy. 'This is the life', I thought and opened my eyes. I looked at Hiro and saw Hiro beside me. I giggled and thought, 'Hiro's sleeping face is so cute!'. I was about to touch his face but suddenly his eyes started to open. I gasped softly and closed my eyes again. I could hear him yawning and a bit of laughter and he said, "(Y/N)~". I'm still closing my eyes yet I smiled. 'Maybe it might be a good idea to have fun with him just a little bit in the morning', I thought. Hiro was poking my cheek and said, "Sweetie. Wake up~". I feel like I want to giggle at his sweet voice but I stayed put so he will think I'm asleep. "You know, (Y/N)-chan. I don't think you are asleep but I'm pretty sure you are awake", he said and touch my cheek. I giggled so he would hear me and decided to face my head to the other side. I laughed and I could hear Hiro saying, "Oh, I see now". I could feel his arms wrapped around my waist and he started kissing my neck. I smiled at his kisses and suddenly he kissing my back and my shoulder. 

'Ahh...Hiro. Why are you such a good kisser? Arrgh..! Now that I think about it, it feels really good', I thought and my heart was beating faster. I could feel my face heating up and suddenly he started tickling my sides. My eyes were open and I started to laugh loud. 

"Hahahaah!! Hiro!!!! Hahahahaha!!", I said and chuckled. I decided to turn around so I can face Hiro. He was laughing with me so I decided to return the favor by tickling him in his stomach and sides. "Haahahahahah!!! (Y/N)!! Not you too!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!", he laughed and we continued tickling each other. Afterwards, our laughter was kinda making our stomachs hurt so we ended our tickle fight here and we hugged each other's arms. I look up to see Hiro with a smile in his face which was kinda cute and both of us are breathing in and out. 

I smiled and said softly, "Good morning, Hiro-kun. Hehe". He gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "Morning, sweetheart". He chuckled and I sat up slowly then I stretched my arms up and wide. "Man, what a beautiful yet fun morning", I said and yawned. Hiro wrapped his arm around my waist again and nuzzled my neck, "You said it. Oh, yeah. Now that I think about it. I have something to show you. I'll be right back". He let go and got out of the bed. He grabbed something from the desk and got back at the bed. He wrapped his arm my shoulder and said, "Here. Look at this". I looked at it and it's a brochure that shows a beach resort here at San Fransokyo and it's really beautiful. I knew this resort ever since I moved here at San Fransokyo and my parents really wanted to go there for our family vacation. My eyes sparkled and I said, "Wow, hold on. Your'e telling me-". He interrupted me with another kiss and answered, "Yes, we are going there for our honeymoon. Don't worry, I already have reservations there and it's going to be a week. Sounds fun, right?". I squealed and kiss his cheek then I answered, "YAY!! Thank you, Hiro. This is going to be the great!! Hehe".

*TIME SKIP*

A week has passed and we finally arrived at the beach resort. The hotel is pretty big and I'm pretty amazed at it. It has a green scenery and the sky is blue with fluffy clouds. I smiled and thought, 'The scenery is beautiful. I absolutely adore it'. Both Hiro and I went inside the hotel. When we got in, the hotel is two times more beautiful than I expected to be and I can't help but gaze the scenery I'm looking at right now. Hiro noticed me staring and he just smiled. He patted my shoulder and said, "Hey, (Y/N). We're going to lounge to confirm our reservation". I gasped and turned to him with a laugh. "Sure! Sure, let's go!", I said and we grabbed our luggages then we head straight to the lounge to have our room key and etc.

Afterwards, we already got our room key although it's not just a key, it's a key card that can be used for advance locks like a scanner which is pretty cool and our floor number is nine. For some reason, the hotel is almost packed with people here but luckily Hiro eventually got a room for the two of us and it's a miracle.

 Anyhow, we got out from the elevator and we're at floor number nine. We looked for our hotel room for a few minutes and suddenly Hiro pointed at a room that is the end of the hall. I nodded and both of us approach the room. Hiro used the room key and the lock was opened. I opened the door and everything in the hotel room was quite fancy. It's not just a regular hotel room though, actually it's a suite. It has mini living room, a mini kitchen in one room, the next room is the bedroom and lastly the bathroom. "Wow, this is so cool and big room to stay in. I feel like I'm in a different world", we pulled the luggages somewhere in the hotel room. 

We placed it inside the bedroom and I decided to sit in the bed. It was comfy and the bed sheets are white. I bounced a little bit and laughed. I kept on bouncing and suddenly Hiro tackled me in bed. I gasped and he said, "Gotcha! Hahaha!". I laughed and I'm being pinned in the bed. Hiro was smiling and he gave me sweet kisses all over me. I giggled and he said, "Your'e so cute, (Y/N)-chan~". I was about to give him a sweet reply but suddenly I received a text message on my phone. I blinked a few time and Hiro let go of me then I grabbed my phone from my hand bag. I turned it on and the message is from my mom. I opened the message and it says, 'Hello (Y/N)! I hope you and Hiro have a wonderful time in your honeymoon. Oh, and by the way. Don't forget  the gift I gave you. You're gonna love it. Thanks and love you!'

I blushed in a shade of pink and thought, 'Wait. Gift? Now that I think about it...I did bring it with me. I better find it on my luggage'. I turned off my phone and place it back in the bag. "Hiro. You can start unpacking your luggage while I do the same with my luggage, kay?". Hiro nodded and went to his luggage. 

I approached my luggage and started opening it. When I opened it, I opened the drawers and started placing each of my clothes and underwear in the drawers while the rest will be in the closet. My luggage was almost empty but I stopped when I saw the present. I grabbed it and the note says, 'Open this gift without Hiro seeing it. It's a surprise for him ;) - from Mom'. I tilt my head and opened the gift slowly then I saw something inside it. It's a sexy purple lingerie and a see-through night wear. I blushed bright red and thought, 'This is my gift from my mom?'. I placed a finger on my chin and a bunch of scenerios came in my mind of Me, on my getup, and Hiro alone together and things started getting heavy afterwards.

I blushed even more and my mind is covered in fantasies. My head was spinning and suddenly my mind was interrupted by voice that is calling me. I look to see Hiro carrying some of his clothes. I gasped and exclaimed, "H-H-Hiro!!". I put the gift behind my bag and he said, "I just finished folding my clothes and I'm suppose to put the clothes in the other drawer". I laughed nervously and Hiro kept all of his clothes in the other drawer. I'm beads of sweat starting flowing down my forehead and Hiro looked at me again and asked, "By the way, are you alright? Your face is red all of a sudden". I shook my head and answered, "Oh! Oh! It's nothing, honey!! It's...hehehehe. Nothing~". He tilt his head from the side and said, "Well, if you say so". He stepped forward and kissed my cheek lovingly. I smiled and kept the lingerie in my drawer.