When You Both Get Embarrased

This is a request for @Hamada_Girl. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

(A/N: I want to thank everyone for enjoying this book and I really appreciate it. I will try my best on writing a good fanfic/scenerio so I will improve! Anyway enough about that, just enjoy reading this scenerio!)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and I'm making breakfast in the kitchen. My parents left the house early because they are gonna shop groceries for the house and that means I'm alone, again, in the house with my dog. Although, I called Hiro so we can hang out together and besides it's been a while since Hiro and I hang out here at my home. Anyhow while I'm waiting for Hiro, I'm reading a romance novel that my grandma gave to me when I was still young in the living room and it was really cute and romantic. I sighed and turned the next page of the book and my dog is in front of me. I looked over my dog and said, "Hello Spot...how are you doing? Doing great?". My dog barked happily and waged it's tail. I giggled and patted his/her head then I continued reading. I've been reading for a few minutes and suddenly there's a knock on the door. I put down my book on the coffee table and said, "Coming!". I stood up from the couch and head towards the front door. I opened it and saw Hiro with his backpack. I smiled and said, "Hey Hiro! Nice to see you again". He giggled and gave me a gentle hug. I hugged back and he kissed my cheek over and over. "Nice to see you again, (Y/N)-chan~", he said sweetly and kissed my other cheek. I giggled and let go slowly then my dog approached us and barked happily. I looked down and Hiro said, "Hello Spot, it's nice seeing you too". He kneeled down and patted Spot's head. Spot barked in response and waged it's tail. I smiled at the moment and said, "Do you want something to drink? I have strawberry milk". Hiro nodded with a adorable smile and I went inside the living room while my dog ran off somewhere. I shake my head and head to the kitchen so I can serve the drink to Hiro.

Afterwards, I came out of the kitchen with the strawberry milk on my hand and saw Hiro some gummy bears from his back while watching television. I approached him and placed the glass of strawberry milk on the table. "There you go, Hiro", I said and looked at him. He turned to me with a smile and brought the pack of gummy bears in front of me. I got confused for a second and asked, "You mean I can get some?". He nodded happily and kissed my lips gently. I giggled and got 3 gummy bears from the pack. "Thank you", I said and ate one gummy bear from my hand while Hiro placed the pack of gummy bears on the couch and began drinking the strawberry milk.

We've eating gummy bears and watching movies from LCD television set for a while then suddenly Hiro turned to me and said, "Umm...(Y/N)?". I looked at him and said, "Yes, Hiro-kun?". He blushed and said shyly, "Can we cuddle?". I squealed in the inside but in the outside, I can't help but smile on how adorable he is. "Sure, I love to", I said and Hiro wrapped his arm around my waist. I giggled at his actions and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I blinked a few times and knew what he was up to. I looked at him and suddenly he brought his lips into mine. I gasped but I returned the kiss gently and decided to wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss while he did the same. We let go and he leaned for another and another. We exchanged kisses and it was sweet like strawberry. We've been kissing for a while but suddenly Hiro pinned me down in the couch and kissed me over and over. I pulled Hiro a bit closer and he almost started kissing my neck. I was about to make a sound until I heard a voice, "(Y/N)?". Both of stop what we are doing and turned to see my mom and dad beside the front door. I gasped and said, "Uh..Uhh....". Our faces were turning bright red like a tomato and thought, 'Okay, this is really embarrassing. We've been caught'. My parents stepped inside the house and mom said, "Oh sorry, but did we interrupt something?". We shook our heads and said in unison, "Oh...uh...well". We scratched the back of our necks and dad chuckled, "Okay. Okay. I understand but next time...do it somewhere else, okay?". Our faces were flushed again and I replied, "Yes, dad". My parents giggled at our expressions and head to the kitchen. I sighed and Hiro said, "Hey (Y/N). Let's continue where we left off in your room". I looked at him and nodded rappidly. "Okay, Hiro. Let's go", I said and both of us head upstairs to continue our moment.