When He Flirts With You

NOTE: It's Edited (April 25, 2015)

(Y/N)'s POV

I got up from bed and finally got prepared for school. I checked myself in the mirror before I go and smiled. I got downstairs and I said goodbye to my parents. I got outside my house and rushed the school in a flash. When I arrived, I saw Hiro with a bunch of my classmates talking about robotics, inventions and such. I smiled at him and suddenly Hiro noticed me. I was about to wave but the unexpected happend, Hiro winked at me lovingly with a cute smile. I was stunned with surprise and thought, 'Did he just wink at me...? Oh my-'. My thoughts were cut off when my classmate named Penny called me from the distance, "Good Morning (Y/N)!". I gasped and squeeked then I turned to Penny. "H-hi Penny! How's it going?", I said. "Going great I suppose!", she said when she came closer to me and I looked back at Hiro for a bit. She noticed what I was doing and said, "You are looking at Hamada?". I nodded honestly and said, "Yup...". She gave me a look with a smirk and said, "Well, since he's your boyfriend. Why don't you go to him and ask about his day or something". I blushed and said, "W-well that might be a good idea Penny. See ya at class". She giggled and said, "Okay! See you later! And good luck with your lover~ Hehe". I waved with a bright blush on my face and head towards Hiro. It looks like the students went inside the school when I arrived. "H-Hi Hiro-kun! H-How are you?", I said and scratched the back of my neck with a shy smile. "I'm alright, (Y/N)", he said and kissed me sweetly. I kissed back and we let go gently. I smiled and Hiro looked at me then he said, "Well, let's go to class". I nodded and both of us went inside the school.

When we got inside the school, Hiro and I went to our lockers to get our stuff. I opened my locker and I could Hiro looking at me for a second. So, I decided to look at Hiro for a bit. "What is it, Hiro?", I asked with a smile. "Oh nothing, I can't help but look at how cute you are right now", he said and smirked. I blushed and thought, 'I-Is he flirting with me? That's odd but I can't help how attractive he is right now. Oh my gosh'. I shake the feeling and gulped then I said, "That's sweet...Thanks a lot Hiro. Now let's go to class, shall we? Hehehe". He nodded and both of us got our books in the locker. Afterwards, Hiro wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. He giggled and I smiled widely then both of us head to the classroom.