Chapter 4

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Mi Príncipe▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

*

Camilo's POV*

The new maids were......interesting to say the least. Olivia, Victoria and Sofia are very snobbish and seem to rely on their parents to do everything for them. I have seen them around town "helping" their parents stalls. They definitely seem older than they say they are.

Maria seemed a lot more calm and sweet. She had south African coloured skin and one green and one blue eye, she had raven wavy hair that complimented her skin tone. She wore black sandals, with a yellow skirt that had black designs up the sides of it, she had a silver moon and sun necklace she also had a black bandana in her hair. Her face was dusted with pink and she had a birthmark on her shoulder.

I admired her the entire time she was here. My face heated up any time Abuela mentioned her being my wife. I could tell she was also embarrassed by it too. Mamá tried to defend her but she was hopeless against Abuela.

I was a bit embarrassed when I had to introduce myself mainly because she finally turned her attention on me. She was extremely pretty so I didn't want to mess up. But I just turned into my flirty self.

When she was introducing herself she said that she wasn't that interesting but that wasn't the case at all she seems very intriguing. I smiled when Casita finally came to life. Casita dragged the girls all around the house....or at least tried. Sofia, Olivia and Victoria started screaming their heads off while Maria started laughing her ass off. She got a house tour by Casita as the rest of the familia just watched as she enjoyed herself. Soon enough Antonio moved his head out of her neck and joined in on all the laughter. I have never seen Antonio so happy. I smile at the sight. Suddenly Casita threw both Antonio and Maria off the balcony. My eyes widened. Casita's tiles moved beneath me and before I knew it Maria and Antonio were in my arms. My left arm around her lower back and my right arm beneath her knees.

I looked down at her for a moment. Her sparkling eyes, her South African skin, her raven waves. She seemed to be admiring me too. I give her a devilish smirk, although on the inside I was panicking.

Ba-thump ba-thump ba-thump

'I told you she would be perfect for him!'

'Mamá'

We both turn out attention to Abuela. My face heats up with embarrassment. I steal a glance at María, her face was also red. I carefully place her back on the ground. She looked up at me. We ignored Mama and Abuela arguing.

'Gracias Señor Camilo' she says with her sweet smile. I give her my signature smirk.

'Anything for a belleza (beauty) as yourself cariño' I say with a wink. She blushes a bit and giggles.

'Well you are one Príncipe Encantador (Prince charming) Señor Camilo, what would I do without you' she says dramatically and puts a hand to her forehead pretending to faint. I chuckle at her sarcasm. She places Antonio back on the ground but he stays close to her.

'Well if you ever need me Princesa (Princess) just call' I say with a wink.

'Why of course mi Príncipe (my prince)' she says with a small bow.

'I think its time for dinner!' Abuela shouts. We all turn to her and nod.

*María's POV*

I turn away from my savior. I smiled at the mention of dinner. I'm starving!

'Who would like my famous Cocido Madrileño!' Senora Julieta asks in excitement. I grin.

'Sí, por favor!' I answer her. Julieta beamed at my words and made her way to the kitchen. We all followed. Camilo and Antonio stayed by my side.

When we reached the kitchen the table was already set and chairs upon chairs surrounded a lovely set table. Antonio ushered into a seat next to him, Camilo then ended up next to me and his cheeks were bright red. I turn my attention away from Antonio's very interesting talk about monkeys to Camilo. He turned to me.

'You okay Señor Camilo?, your cheeks are red' I ask in concern. His eyes go wide but he calms his composer.

'But of course mi amor (my love) I just couldn't take my eyes off you and your belleza (beauty) amazes me' He says giving me a wink. My cheeks turn bright red so I tilt my head down so my face was facing my lap. A finger went up under my chin and lifts my chin up. Camilo gives me a devilish smirk. 'Don't hide your bonito (pretty) face, querida (darling)'

I smile with my flush cheeks. 'Gracias for the kind words Señor but I would really love to eat' I say giving him a wink and standing up to grab a bowl of Cocido madrileño from Julieta. Julieta gave me a wicked smile. I raise an eyebrow but she turns away before I have the chance to ask her anything. I sit back down in my seat. Olivia, Victoria and Sofia start talking away to Felix and Camilo but they don't seem to be enjoying the conversation. I start up a conversation with Mirabel. Turns out we have a lot in common. I think I found my new best friend.

(Time skip after dinner)

'Gracias Señora Julieta, that was delicioso (delicious)' I thank her as I was up my bowl and place it in the draw I saw Pepa take them out of.

'I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope to taste you cocinando pronto (cooking soon)' she says as she brings over a few more dirty bowls and cups. I nod.

'I would happily cook for you all but it definitely won't be as amazing as yours, that's for sure' I giggle and she chuckles. I put the other bowls in the sink and start to clean them off.

'You never know' is all she says as she goes back to the table. I smile. She's not wrong.

It didn't take me long for me to finish cleaning up all the dirty dishes. I started putting everything away after that. The bowls and plates were in the lower shelves while the glasses were on the top shelves. I groan as I realise I'm not tall enough. I end up standing on the countertop and putting the glasses back carefully making sure I don't fall, sadly luck isn't on my side. My foot slips after I place the final glass in the cupboard. I brace for impact again but it never comes. I open my eyes and once again my face came close to a very handsome príncipe (Prince).

'We need to stop meeting like this' He says. I chuckle. He places me back on my feet.

'Gracias príncipe apuesto (handsome prince)' I say as I turn away from him and close the cupboard door. When I turn around I realise Camilo has trapped me against the counter. I look up at him and he looks down at me with his flirty smirk.

'So I'm a Príncipe apuesto huh?' He asks. I roll my eyes.

'Well I'd be lying if I said no' I say shyly.

He chuckles darkly. 'Well I feel honoured by your compliments' He says. I roll my eyes again.

'You should be' I snap at him. Before he can reply he is yanked away from me and instead infront of me stood Victoria. She had an angry glare. I raise an eyebrow. 'Puedo ayudarte? (Can I help you?)' I ask.

When she doesn't say anything I just shove past her and head back to my seat. Antonio turns back to me and tells me all about Encanto and the people around here. Before I knew it even more hours past until if was night. I had a great conversation with every familia member. Everyone was so sweet and funny. I think I got on best with Mirabel and Antonio and maybe, perhaps Camilo....