Chapter 21

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎I HAVE A DAUGHTER IN LAW!?▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

*María's POV*

His lips were soft on mine. They moved in sync. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me even closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands playing with the curls at the end of his neck. He groaned. We both reluctantly pulled away for air. We opened our eyes and stared into each others for what felt like hours until he broke the silence with a single chuckle. I raise a brow at him.

'Your a better kisser than expected' He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

I scoff. 'And I thought you could do better'

He chuckles darkly and his once warm chocolate eyes turned a black sort of brown. He leans closer to me our lips only millimetres away. 'I'll gladly do it again, just to impress you' He says looking between my eyes and my lips. I giggle. He lips suddenly press against mine again. I instantly close my eyes and melt into the kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss. We once again pull away from our make-out session. 'How was that mi amor? Better?' He asks cockily.

'Definitely' I mutter. He pulls me into a giant hug that I gladly reply. I hum into his neck leaving a small kiss here and there.

'I love you' He says. I froze. I pull away from the hug and look up at him. His whole face was a bright red and he didn't dare look at me properly, his hands removed from my waist now fiddling with each other. I felt my cheeks heat up but I had a sudden boost of confidence. I put my finger under his chin to lift it so he was looking right at me.

'I-i love you too' I stuttered. A wide grin broke out onto his face. His flustered façade completely disappearing. I smile too and once again we pulled each other in for a deep kiss.

He pulled away. 'Harías el honor de ser mía María Sánchez? (Would you do me the honor of being mine María Sánchez?)' He asks with hope in his eyes. I smile softly.

'Yo seria honrado Camilo Madrigal (I would be honoured Camilo Madrigal)'

That night was just perfect. We sat together under the stars just melting into each others embraces, talking about everything and nothing. We broke out into laughter every now and then and we shared a couple of kisses here and there. Our perfect night.

*Camilo's POV*

Like every normal morning I would wake up and go straight down to breakfast with my familia. But not today. I lay there on my back with María laying on top of me, her arms wrapped around my torso. I rested a hand around her waist and the other played with her wavy black locks. I sighed in joy as I have waited way too long for this to happen. Just to hold her, kiss her, love her. She stirred in my grasp soon enough her eyes were squinting trying to see properly as the sun was shining I through the windows. She moved her head so her chin was on my chest and she was looking up at me with gorgeous blue and green eyes.

'M-mañana (morning) C-cami' she mutters and trys to get up my my arm doesn't let her. I chuckle.

'Buenos dias mi amada esposa (Morning my beloved wife)' I reply. I see her face turn dark red and she trys to turn it away from me but I put a finger under her chin so she still looks at me. I pull her closer and closer. 'Don't hide your pretty face hermosa (beautiful)' I mumble before capturing her lips with my own. I kiss her softly and she does the same. When we pull away I am grinning like and idiot and she laughs. Music to my ears!

'Come on Cami! We must get up or we will miss breakfast!' She says as she jumps out of my grasp and fixes her appearance in the mirror. I whine.

'But I just want to lay here with you!' I whine. She giggles. She comes over and takes my hand in hers and pulls me up off the bed.

'We can cuddle all you want later bueno? (Okay?)' She says.

'Promise?' I mutter and she laughs at me.

'Promesa (Promise)' she says and kisses my cheek.

'You missed' I say and she giggles.

'You'll have to catch me if you want one' she then sprints out of the room.

I run as fast as I can and try to catch up to her. I run outside to the others to see she already had her food and was sat next to Isabela. I groan but grab a plate of arepas and take a seat next to her. Before I sit I kiss her hair.

'Your lucky I love you' I mutter under my breath. The whole table gasps. I look around the table. Dolores looks at us while giggling and squealing, Mirabel and Isabela do the same as the look at a blushing María. While Tio Agustin, Papa and Antonio were giving me smug looks and wiggling eyebrows. I feel the tips of my ears heat up along with my cheeks.

'So~' Isabela draws out.

'Here comes the teasing...' I gulp. María laughs at me again. I grab her hand from under the table and lace our fingers together. She looks at me with her sweet smile that makes my heart beat faster and faster.

'You guys you know.....a thing?~' Mirabel asks. Dolores coos and place's a hand to her forehead pretending to faint.

'Y-yes we are' I mutter. It wasn't often when my family could tease me and I knew this was never going to stop. My shy side coming out.

'I don't believe you, you guys are probably just pulling pulling prank on us, your going to have to prove it to us' Isabela says with a smug smirk on her face while taking a bite of her Mama's arepas. María turns dark red as she knows what is going to happen. I smirk.

'If you insist mi querido prima (my dear cousin)' I say. I then stand up taking María with me. I place a hand on ner hip and the other on her cheek. I give her a wink before pressing my lips to hers.

The whole table erupted into cheers I even heard Abuela cheer out.

'I HAVE A DAUGHTER IN LAW!?'