Nineteen

'And this, is my room.' Harry very sneakily planned his house tour to end in his very luxurious but also very cozy bedroom. I caught on half way through when he closed his door over when we passed to see the bathroom down the hall.

Opening the door to his room, I knew it wasn't going to just be any old room but I was not prepared for the view. Spanning the full length of his wall, a full length window with a balcony looks out over the city, looking like a film set.

Filled with stunning art and beautiful furniture, it feels so welcoming and cozy

Filled with stunning art and beautiful furniture, it feels so welcoming and cozy. So the opposite of my house. On the out side it looks like Harry and I are completely opposite, but I have a feeling we're a lot more alike than you'd first think.

'Harry, your house is so beautiful. Seriously, how much did this place even cost?!' Is that rude to ask? I've never been to a house that's worth this much before, I've never had the pleasure. I doubt Harry will be happy to tell me how much it was. Feeling like I've said the wrong thing once again, I go on a tangent, rambling all sorts of crap to change the subject, 'I love these cushions, oh and this rug it's- it's stunning. This is like a castle out of a fairy tale, wow!'

Making his way over to me, he puts our drinks down on his bedside table and doesn't speak a word until he's standing directly in front of me.
'Brie, please stop talking and kiss me for god sake.' He didn't need to ask me twice.

I pretty much jumped on top of him, him naturally catching me. Hands grabbing my ass, squeezing with no shame. Like a spider monkey, I wrap my legs around his waist, subconsciously rocking my core to ease as much tension as I can. Since I spotted Harry in the car adjusting himself, I've not been able to forget it.

My hands roaming all over his body, from his hair, down to his neck, chest, right down to his lower stomach. Doing my best with the way I'm clinging to him, his mouth explores my mouth and neck, nipping at the delicate skin he knows will make me shiver.

You have to be brave Brie, you have to go with your gut on this one.

With every kiss and whimper we both make, his only pushing me to be bolder. Feeling his belt buckle now in my hands, with a little struggle I manage to undo it and unbutton his pants. Who said I've not got any talents.

Now, with the confidence and personality Harry has, Im not sure why I expected anything different. With a big dick energy, you need it to be to justify the cockiness. And my god does Harry have both.

Tugging him out of his boxers, I wrap my hand around his shaft, pretty petrified I'm not going to be able to walk if things carry on this intense.
'God Brie, I've imagined you doing this so many times, when all I've had to pleasure myself was my own hand. Please, please keep going.'

I don't remember ever being praised for my sex skills before. In the past I've been told I'm selfish and only take, never give. So hearing Harrys pleas for me to keep going, lights a fire in my belly, one that's dying to feel him inside me. To ease that ache.