Twenty

I'm ashamed to say after everything Harry and I had just done, the shy and timid Brie Jones is back. Harry has gave me one of his bath robes use borrow to head to his bathroom, as he noticed I was trying to hide my body with my dress bunched up in my hands.

His bathroom is gorgeous. It's all dark grey slate with black features. My favourite part is definitely his shower, or should I say showers, seen as there's two over heads. It's big enough to fit at least ten people in there with a custom bench along the frosted window. The darker colours making it look very inviting. It's so late into the night now, I've lost track of all time. Is it even the same day ?

'You ok? Doing this I mean- with me?' I love how Harry knows when I need to go slow and when it's ok to be flirty

'You ok? Doing this I mean- with me?' I love how Harry knows when I need to go slow and when it's ok to be flirty. He can switch it up so quickly, it's so refreshing. Letting the hot water run until it warms up, it sounds like rain bouncing off of the slate floor below our feet. The only light coming from a few dim lights on the walls and candle light that Harry had lit at some point.

Once the shower was ready, Harry walked over to me smirking to himself. 'What are you smirking at smiles, Hm?' Standing in front of me, he slowly runs his hands along the inside of my dressing gown, smoothening over my shoulders.

'I'm just really happy is all.' He gives a more serious face now, holding back a lot more than what he says. I have a feeling that had a lot more meaning behind it than just 'he's having a good day'. This is probably the first time in a long time since he's been truly happy with another person like this. I'm glad I can do that for him.

While at we were lost in our own little world, Harry had managed to slip my dressing gown off of my shoulders, letting it drop to my feet.
Instinctively, I go to cover my body, not wanting him to see my lumps and bumps knowing how perfect he is.

'Don't please. Don't cover up. You're so beautiful Brie. Even if it takes me a life time of telling you every day, I want you to see what I see. I want you to be able to appreciate your beauty. Because the universe took extra care in making you, you put the rest of us to shame.' Letting out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding, he links his fingers with mine, pulling me under the hot water and washing away all the tension I'd been holding onto tonight.

The water feels amazing on my skin, even better when Harry stands behind me and wraps his arms around me. Harry begins to softly hum along to a song, one that sounds vaguely familiar but I can't put my finger on it. As if he could hear my thoughts, Harry corse voice speaks nexts to my left ear. 'Alexa, shuffle songs from my shower playlist.'

Come away with me in the night. Come away with me and I will write you a song.

'I love this song Harry. How did you know?' This has been one of my favourites when I was younger. When id sit in my room and wish for someone to come and take me away to some fairytale land. Where it didn't matter that I wasn't perfect. I could just be and be in love with someone. I tried playing this with Chad a few times but he always said her music was boring and he didn't understand it.

Resting my head on Harry's arms, Harry hums a satisfied sound. 'I've loved her for a while actually. Long story and all that. But erm- I think she's brilliant.' It seams that both Harry and I can't seem to disconnect a lot of things from our previous lives. Whether it's a song or a place or anything really. I guess that's just what people do when you loose people you love. Your brain always finds a way to make you think of them.

I want to get to a place where we can both just say what we're thinking and it not be awkward. If this song reminds me of better days and for Harry his ex, then we should be able to communicate that to each other. But for right now, I'd like to just enjoy this moment with him. And make it ours for tonight.

Sensing Harry being a lot more quiet than normal, I turn around in his hold to see him. Looking up at him, his eyes always are the first things I notice. In the dim lighting, they look more forest green, a much darker shade than normal.

'Did you know green is the colour for new beginnings?' Wow. Wait I remembered that? I remember one night not long ago sitting at home not being able to get his eyes out of my mind. I searched all over Facebook, instagram, twitter. Harry is nowhere to be found online. It was so frustrating because all I wanted to do was to see his eyes. See his face. And when I couldn't, I ended up googling what green represents. Turns out it couldn't have been more fitting.
New beginnings.

I also looked up blue. Low and behold I got 'sadness and depression.' Very very fitting. A smile spreads itself over Harry's face, one that makes the corner of his eyes go all crinkly. 'You looked up what my eyes meant?' It sounds so stupid having him say it. But, I also found out that only 2% of people in the world have green eyes and that is crazy. That's probably why they're so beautiful because they're so rare.

'We'll yeah. I kind of haven't stopped thinking about them since I first saw them.' After a moment of just the music playing through his speakers, Harry looks happy? No sad? I can't tell it's like a weird mix of both.

I can't tell if he's about to laugh or cry. Out of nowhere, Harry's lips attack mine. Not in a turned on kind of way, more like a 'I need you to know how much you mean to me' kind of way. Not minding it at all, I wrap my arms around his neck, his going around my waist. It's one of those kisses that take you out of your head. You feel like you're just in the clouds with happiness.

I haven't felt this way for someone in a very long time. It's nice to know I can actually still feel this way for someone. I'm just holding on for as long as I can. Dreading the day Harry realises I'm to much to handle. Until then tho, I'll savour every second. Every kiss, hug, smile. All of it.

-------------------------

Very chill. Just them talking in this one. I don't know I kinda liked it. I've got some juicy ideas for this story coming up so that will be fun. E x