02

right where you left me - Taylor Swift

———————————————————————

A few days passed since I saw her for the first time in four years

I couldn't believe it. Right when I thought I completely forgot about Juliana Walker, here she was showing up out of thin air. I thought I was loosing it when I first saw her again, but I could never forget the long, sleek, black hair of hers that frames her soft, sweet face.

Four years later, she's as beautiful as ever. She aged well. She lost the baby fat and replaced it with defined features. Her skin smooth, glass looking, as she stared at me with the eyes I used to get lost in everyday. Her messy bun with little hairs falling out perfectly frame her face, and that little innocent six year old girl was gone. Staring directly at me was a full grown women, complete with a set of boobs.

"What got your panties in a twist?" Delainey asks, smirking at me from the passenger seat of my car.

Delainey is my younger sister, who's currently a sophomore, and is the definition of an annoying sibling. She always wants to know all my business which is annoying as fuck.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Lane." I scoff, shutting off the car. We're currently sitting in the student parking lot at West Point High: our high school we attend. I made sure we got here early, so we have time to greet our friends before we head to first period.

"I don't know J." Lane teases. "You've been in a haze since the new neighbors moved in."

I stiffen when I hear the word "neighbor". No way in hell am I talking about Juliana with my little sister.

Just my luck, the car door slams shut next to me, and out pops none other than Juliana Walker.

I stare at her as she grabs her backpack and her tennis bag from her car, pushing the door shut with her hip.

Delainey gasps as she realizes who's walking in front of our car, oblivious to our staring. "Holy shit! Is that Juliana Walker? Like the Juliana Walker you used to be in love with?" As Juliana starts walking away from us, I can't help but look at her ass. Damn. Her ass looks good in those jeans. "Damn. She's hot." Delainey whistles.

You can say that again. Time aged this woman well.

Another loud gasp escapes Delainey mouth as she starts slapping my bicep. "Oh my god! She's our new neighbor isn't she?"

My lack of response sends Delainey squealing. "Ah! I knew it! Ugh, this is so cute. A love story waiting to happen."

I look over at Delainey like she grown three heads. "Absolutely not. Are you kidding me?"

My comments don't phase Lane as she continues humming contently to herself. "This is so cute! Two best friends, no, two star crossed lovers reunited four years later! Ugh, this would make a good movie. I should pitch this to Netflix. We could become millionaires!"