18

Author's Note: Ah! I'm committed to a college! Congratulations to everyone else who committed as well! Drop a comment, and tell me where you're going or where you want to go even if you're not a senior! P.S. life update under the conversation part of my page. Love you all to the moon and to saturn <3 (also long ass chapter ahead)

———————————————————————

"So while doing these equations, you have to go from the axis of revolution to the outside/farthest curve or line," I explain to Parker while I poorly draw a line from x=1 to the outside curb I drew on my whiteboard

"So while doing these equations, you have to go from the axis of revolution to the outside/farthest curve or line," I explain to Parker while I poorly draw a line from x=1 to the outside curb I drew on my whiteboard. "and depending on the problem, you either add or subtract from there."

It's nearing the end of the week, and Parker texted me during lunch asking if I was available tonight to FaceTime to catch him up in calculus. I, obviously, agreed even though all of this information probably makes zero sense to him right now.

Parker stares at my whiteboard, the lines of his forehead creasing. He stares at his phone in full concentration before slowly nodding. He writes down what I just said on his paper as I stare out my bay window, giving him time to process.

The light in Jace's room is off. Both Jace and I had practice today, but his runs later than mine.

"I got 0.563." Parker speaks.

I look down on my paper, nodding my head as I start to erase my whiteboard. "Do the next problem."

"Yes ma'am. Parker says.

Just then, the light turns on in Jace's room, indicating he's home. He walks through his door carrying his large ass hockey bag, hair damp from the shower he must have had at the rink.

He places his bag down on the floor and runs his hand through his hair, looking down at his phone, typing away at it.

I must look so creepy right now staring at him, but if I stare at Parker on my phone, that's creepy too.

This is a lose-lose situation.

My phone dings, and I look out the window to see Jace already looking at me, smiling at me.

I smile and pick up my phone, opening my messages.

Jace: What are you doing?

"Alright, I got 1.238." Parker says, startling me.

I grab my packet, looking at the problem. "Yep. That's right."