A world wide view of a man on a street

Hello.

It's me again. The author.

Welcome to headspace.

Jk, anyway, some of y'all might have noticed a few notifications one or two or like, 129 as I've been told.

We were going through some slight technical difficulties, I will take no further questions.

Though, in going through and looking at every chapter in this book ever, I've taken some time to realize this whole time I've been talking about how I love the people on this book, and I love this book, but I also hate this book because it reflects the worst of my writing but really I should stop being so hard on the book.

I'm heading on a solid seventeen just around the corner, and I wrote most of these chapters when I was thirteen.

So, onto the really good stuff.

I have ideas.

I've just seen Spiderman nwh, don't get on me for not seeing it sooner, I was emotionally preparing myself, and it's re-egnited something inside me.

I have quite a few ideas. Maybe a multiple part one named "A Worldwide View of a Man on a Street" taking place directly after nwh (if ur gonna leave spoilers in the comments put a warning).

I think I could do a lot of fun with that.

I'm also still a sucker for like field trip fics and team cap coming to live at the tower after being pardoned.

I also have a draft for a Peter Parker revolving fanfic called Burning Buildings, where Peter is raised in an institution of arsonists and where he has been taught the bad guys are the avengers.

It's really interesting and I think it highlights my better storytelling and editing abilities (yes, I actually have the ability to edit).

Finally, I'd like to say thank you if you actually read all that, it was quite the ramble for just essentially being an author's note.

Tell me some things you want to see if you want to see anything.

And comment please! It's the only think that motivates me. That, and getting this book to 1 million reads would be sick.

That's all, love you, bye.