What not to do on Thanksgiving pt 1

A/N: I know. I just did a three part story. But the thing is I have some cool ideas but they're too long to be one shots but too short to be a book so here we are. This is an adorable one. Eugene is a fine person and never went to high school with Peter.

~~~

Peter was studying in the library, trying not to think about Thanksgiving. He was coming home from college to visit his parents, Tony and Pepper.

The thing is... well, Clint told them Peter had a boyfriend as a prank last week, and Peter didn't have the heart to tell them he was still a lonely, sad, forever alone, did I mention lonely, single Pringle.

Now, he was faced with the problem of not having a guy to come with him when he went home.

This is when, by what seemed like a chance of fate, Peter found a flyer.

It read, 'Need a date for Thanksgiving? Trying to get your parents off your back? Call me at $49$2#)&+" to let me be your fake boyfriend. No payment needed, only a nice homecooked Thanksgiving meal.'

Well. That was easy enough.

Peter texted the number, wondering why he was texting some guy to do this for him.

Peter: Hey my name's Peter, I found your flyer, and I need a date for Thanksgiving.

??: Oh really? Someone actually used the flyer?

Peter: I'm desperate 😂

Peter: Anyway, will you do it?

Peter: Actually there's a few things you and I should know.

??: Okay, shoot.

Peter: okay... So first who are you? You go to school here right?

??: Yeah, I'm a student here, the names Eugene Thompson.

Peter: Oh, ofc I know you, you're like the star of the football team!

Eugene: I guess. You said there was something I should know about you?

Peter: oh yeah, well two things.

Peter: So first I'm a guy.

Peter: and then second

Eugene: Wait you're a dude?!

Peter: Is that a problem?

Eugene: Well I'm not homophobic or anything but it's just, I'm strait.

Peter: Well I doesn't matter, it's all fake right?

Eugene:... Well I guess. Fine, what else.

Peter: Well my parents are kinda well known.

Eugene: What do you mean?

Peter: You won't believe me until you meet them.

Eugene: If you say so.

Peter: So if that's all settled should we meet each other in person?

Eugene: Yeah, how about The Coffee Place, 10:00 tomorrow?

Peter:Yeah, see you then.

Peter set his phone down. Eugene Thompson. He's pretty popular. He probably put up the sign as a joke now that Peter thought about it, but he had said yes so...

Peter smiled. Eugene. Tomorrow at 10:00. Right.

The next morning Peter woke up at 9:45, to the sunlight hitting his eyes.

Ned had already left the dorm, as Peter began to wake up.

Suddenly Peter remembered. The coffee shop! What time was it- 9:47 now!