A visit.

Notes: this is going to end up being so short but I like the idea so :). And idek about the trig thing. I don't know math.
Edit: It turned out not that short sooo...

————

Peter sat in his first class, waiting for the teacher to come. Flash arrived and shot him a dirty look, " what's up Parker? Having fun at your fake internship?" Peter rolled his eyes. He didn't care about flash.

The teacher walked in, seemly pleased to see the whole class in on time. "Okay class, today we're going to be learning about trigonometry!" There was a small groan around the class. Peter already knew about trigonometry so he zoned out. He was thinking back that morning. Morgan had a fit because she didn't want peter to go to school. She wanted to play with him.

That made peter happy. It had been two years sense tony adopted him and things were great. Not many people knew that peter was adopted, because they kept it quiet and most of the press didn't even know. They were planning on announcing it that Saturday, actually.They had a great little family- well not that little sense the rest of the avengers were basically family because they always lounged around the compound.

Peter noticed the class fall silent. He heard some whispers, " Is that Tony Starks daughter?!" "Oh my gosh it is!" "What's her name again?" "Morgan you dummy!"

Peter looked over to the door- she couldn't have- but she did. Little five year old Morgan has found her way to peters class. Without any adults seemingly.

The teacher started talking to Morgan as her little eyes scanned the room, " Hey, are you lost?" The teacher bent down to look at the girl. She shook her head looking a bit shy. Then her eyes fell on Peter. Her face broke out into a smile as she giggled, " Peter!" She ran over to peter. He got out of his chair to hug her. The class, even his teacher, seemed shocked. "Peter, do you know the little Ms. Stark?"

Peter nodded. He boosted the girl up in his arms. "Morgan, why are you here?" Morgan smiled, " I missed you petey! I wanna play doll with you!" Peter smiled and blushed as half the class went, "awww!" Even Ned.

And he saw Morgan that weekend. Morgan noticed Ned from her place in peters arms, "Hi Ned!" She said in a childish voice. Peter then thought of something, " Morgs how did you get here?" Peter looked concerned as the girl responded, " I walked."
Peter said the next part quieter but not quiet enough apparently, " Does dad know your here?"

Some of peters classmates gasped. It sounded like peter was talking about his dad and her dad which could only mean... "I dunno..." Morgan replied, " he was talking to Uncle Steve and Uncle Thor when I left." The class seemed shocked. What was going on. Even flash didn't seem to know what to say.

Peter smiled, " Listen Morgie, we can play after I get out of school okay? You gotta go home before Uncle Thor destroys the building looking for you!" Morgan laughed.

Peters teacher held out the cord phone to peter, " You can't use your phone in class, but you can use this one- I'm assuming you might need to make a few calls?" Peter nodded and adjusted his hold on Morgan. I think all the girls in class fell in love with peter that day. Peter quickly dialed, blushing at all the attention.

As it rang he could here his teacher say, a bit quieter, " Okay let's get back to work." But no one was focusing on work. They didn't even bother to pretend like they were, they just fixated there eyes on peter. Tony picked up the phone right away, " Hello?" His voice seemed a bit frantic- probably from the fact that his daughter was missing.

Peter could feel everyone watching, " Hey Dad." A few of the students could here Tony's loud voice, " Hey petey! Have you seen Morgan?!" Peter smiled a bit at Tony's voice, " Yeah, Morgan's right here..." tony said something that the class couldn't hear. " Yeah, she walked to my school- Yeah on her own.... yeah she's with me right now- say hi morgs!" By now everyone had stopped what they were doing, including the teacher, again. Peter gave Morgan the phone, " Hi Daddy!"

The class could here Tony's stern voice on the other end. "Yeah bu' I wanted to see Peter! He promised to play dolls with me!" Peter blushed. "Okay. Love you 3000 daddy." The class again went, "awww." Peter took the phone back.

Tony said, " hey peter, keep her with you- what class are you in? I'll be there in five minutes." Peter looked at the clock, " Yeah it's room 210. Okay, yeah... love you too." Peter muttered at the end before hanging up. "Hey Mr. Browns, Morgan is going to stay with me in class for a few minutes- I have someone coming to pick her up." Mr. Browns nodded, " Of course- can I ask how you know Morgan again?"

Peter blushed but before he could answer Morgan laughed out loud, " Peter's my brother! Silly!" The class seemed shocked. Mr. Browns looked up at peter, " Is this true?" He couldn't seem to believe it, " Yeah, Morgan's my sister... it's not really out yet though so like if you guys could just keep quiet till this Saturday..."
the class seemed to agree so he sat back down at his desk with Morgan on his lap, " Now be polite okay morgan?"

She nodded. The teacher, a bit frazzled, continued the lesson only to pause when Morgan raised her hand. "Um, yes Ms. Stark?" She looked at the teacher and said, "I don' get it." The teacher chuckled a little. Peter quietly explained to Morgan the concept. Morgan thought for a second then said, " Oh the answer is forty two." It was funny hearing her say the correct answer in such a childish voice. The teacher stuttered, " Y-yes that's correct."

The teacher continued for a few minutes as peters classmates secretly stole glances at peter and Morgan. Some people even took pictures.
All of the sudden Tony and Thor came strolling in. Tony did a head nod to the teacher and looked over the class. Morgan immediately stood up and grabbed Peters hand, dragging him towards the men. "Daddy! I got the question right!"

He smiled and picked up the little girl, "Of course you did- your a genius!" He pulled peter close. Morgan reaches out her hands, " I wanna go to Uncle Thor!" Thor laughed and said jokingly, " Aha! Morgan loves me the most!" Tony looked fake hurt, " How could you!?" He laughed and pulled peter in closer, " Well I still have Peter! Ha!" Peter blushed. His whole class looked in awe, jaw dropped.

Tony looked up and smirked at the class, " Do they know?" Peter nodded. "Well then. That's that! Okay bye Peters class! Bye peter- say bye to pete!" Morgan's eyes filled with tears, " I don' wanna leave peter!" Peter pulled her up to him and gave her a big bear hug, " Listen, Morgie, I gotta learn stuff now and then I'll come home and we can play allll you want, okay?" Morgan nodded and peter gave her back to Tony. " Oh peter, Steve said to ask you what you wanted for dinner?" Peter shrugged, " Bruce wants tacos- I'm good with that."

Tony nods, " Okay, love you." He kissed peter on the head, " Bye peters class!" Tony turned to head out and Thor quickly spoke up, " Hey and if any of you mess with peter you got me to deal with." His face turned from stern to happy in a second, " Okay bye everyone!" Peter was blushing at all the attention. He went back to his seat and slumped down. Immediately the questions started.

The end :)