One of those lyric story things.

Notes: So there's this.

Peter sat up  and looked at tony from where he had been on the couch. He had been listening to Taylor Swift's new song before he fell asleep. He had a great idea at that moment as he looked at tony. He was going to play a lil prank- starting now. "You are somebody that I don't know!"

Tony looked up at the kid confused, "What?" Peter stood up, "your taking shots at me like it's patrón! And I'm just like damn!" Tony looked at him confused, "um... language?" Peter continued, " Its seven am!" Tony caught on and stood up, " Friday play the backround music to Taylor Swift's, you need to calm down!"

Friday did and tony started singing, " Say it in the street that's a knock out!" Tony pointed to peter and peter let a devilish grin spread across his face, " But you say it in a tweet that's a cop out!" Tony went next now dancing as he went, " And I'm just like hey!" Peter jumped onto the couch, " Are you okay?!"

Tony was next to jump on the coffee table, "And I ain't trying to mess with you self expression I But I learned a lesson that stressing and obsessing about somebody is no fun!" He was holding the tv remote like a mic. Peter picked it up, " But snakes and stones don't break my bones but!" Tony joined peter as they sang in unison, "OhOh! OhOh! OhOh! OhOh-Oh! You need to calm down! You being to loud!" By now they were getting into it.

——
Pepper had just finished a meeting about getting new PR people, and was fuming. She calmed down (heh) and went to the elevator, talking to someone on her earpiece frantically.

"No those papers can not have an extension they already had one- Friday take me to the penthouse- No- no they're critical to move forward with the omega project! Yes and I understand but this also needs to be done- yes- no! I know Katlyn has been gone- she's coming back tomorrow-."

This is when the elevator door opened and pepper stopped in her tracks. Both tony and Peter where yell-singing, on the coffee table, and dancing with background music. Tony and peter hadn't noticed pepper come in, " you need to just stop- like can you just not step on my gown, you need to calm down!!"
"Becky, I need to go... we'll pick this up later..."