Italian

A/N: So this is short and I debated on putting it up, because I'd like to make a longer one but here you go!

Peter was sleep deprived. The previous night, he had stayed out until five am. At least it was a Saturday.

Peter groggily stumbles out of bed. It was a compound weekend. Every other weekend Peter stayed at the compound, and this was one of those weekends.

He dragged himself to the kitchen. The night before last night he had stayed up till four.

And the night before that he stayed up all night.

So Peter was beyond tired. All the avengers where already up, doing various things in the kitchen. Bruce was drinking coffee, Thor was eating pop tarts, Steve was reading the paper, Bucky was making waffles, and Natasha and Wanda where at the table already eating. Tony and Pepper were at a conference.

Bruce looked up as Peter arrived, "Hey Peter. Your finally up."

"È stata una lunga notte di pattuglia."

Bruce looked at Peter weird.

"Sì, lo so, devo essere a letto entro mezzanotte. Sono stato portato via. Posso avere dei waffle?"

Bruce looked at Peter again, " Uh are you okay Peter?"

"Son Of Parker is talking weird. What is this unknown language?" Thor said, confused.

Even Natasha didn't know Italian. The one language she didn't know.

"Posso per favore avere un waffle! Voglio solo cibo, sai. Sono stanco e mi guardate tutti in modo strano. Oh. L'ho fatto di nuovo, no."

Everyone just stared.

"Yep. I did it again. Can I have a waffle please?"

Bucky slowly passed Peter a plate of waffles, "Okay..."

"Thanks!"