Chapter 3

"You fell right into my trap. Did you really think I would just leave a weapon on a table? Yet again so pathetic." He went on about how dumb you were, which made you mad.

You tried to run to the floor and get the knife, but it was always one step ahead of you, and grabbed you before you could do so.

You looked down in shame at the amount of times you failed to escape that thing, you closed your eyes preparing for your death. As it took you and picked you up again.

Instead of grabbing your throat it slammed you onto the floor, you screamed in horrific pain but that motivated that thing even more. He crouched down and started to choke you again.

"Just get it over with!" You cried as it moved its hand towards your neck.

What happened next was unexpected, instead of chocking you, it clenched its fists and knock you out. Everything was black again.

This time you felt as if you were dreaming. But it was just horrid flashbacks of your past. You walked to the dinner table of your childhood home as your parents stared at you with emotionless eyes.

"What's going on at school, huh?" Your mother asked, her voice fuming.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You muttered, hoping that the teacher hadn't ratted you out for your misdeeds earlier.

"We heard you've gotten into a school fight with another girl." It was your dad now. He also looked just as displeased as your mother.

"She started it!" You cried.

"It doesn't matter. Your behavior is erratic. Your mother and I have decided to send you off to boarding school. Maybe you'll learn some manners there, since you clearly haven't caught on from us."

You panicked, you had heard the horrors of what went on in boarding schools. People get neglected and abused in those, and controlled. You hated being controlled. Your breath quickened as their threatening figures watched you squirm. They loved seeing you suffer.

"No...please. I'll be good."

"You're nothing but a liar, child. This is what's best for you."

You had never felt more betrayed by your parents before. They had done some questionable and crazy things to you, but this really takes the trophy. And the fury engulfed you as you realized that.

"No! I won't let you! I'm leaving!"

Speechless, your parents didn't say anything as you darted for the door. Unaware you'd never be returning back there again.

When you woke up you were out of breath, and were recovering from the dream you just had. You woke up this time to being back in your office as if nothing ever happened. Of course blood was all over you and your throat had killed but that thing left you alone. You checked the time and it was 5:49 AM, your shift was almost over, for the remaining minutes you contemplating what had just happened in the past hours and were curious as to why that psycho didn't kill you? Maybe he was savoring my death.

The bell rang as it hit 6 AM, and you never felt more relieved in your life. You had ran out of that place and you were never going back. You sprinted to your car with a smile on your face, knowing you had escaped death you opened your car door with power and left the pizzeria.

When you got home you wanted to inform your boss of your resignation, you picked up the phone and began to dial the pizzerias number. But you stopped mid-way. Your body refused to dial them. You didn't understand why but you dropped the phone back in place and went to your bed. You were tired and just decided to sleep for now and would worry later.

———-

You found yourself driving to the pizzeria again, still confused at yourself why. You didn't even understand your own self. When you got there the time said, 11:57 PM on your phone. You felt nauseous at the thought of seeing the horrific bunny again, but your body had dragged you inside anyway. Maybe it was curiosity, something had always interested you when you first heard of this place, but curiosity kills the cat.