Chapter 39

"William, why are you here? I thought you were going to ask Michael about Circus Baby's."

You were surprised to find out that Springtrap was sitting on the couch, his fists balled with frustration. Supposedly, Micheal was still dealing with their friend at  Circus Baby's.

"He told me to stay here. Henry was still throwing a bitch fit about it." Springtrap grunted, obviously upset with the fact he had to stay indoors again.

He was so immature. You understood why he wanted to get out. He was locked in Freddy's for such a long time. But he needed to realize it wasn't in his best interest to do that. His friend, Henry, would probably seek him out.

"Micheal's just trying to protect you."

"I'm not mad at Micheal. It's Henry. He was my best friend, and now he treats me like this!" Springtrap hissed, flailing his arms around and flicking his fingers.

"To be fair, you probably deserved it." You added, neutral to both parties.

He stayed silent at that, slouching further in the couch. Honestly, you found it strange his behavior was so different. He was so much more vulnerable to you, it was good, though strange. You were so used to be being chased by him in the hallways or threatened. Weird to see him reduced to a emotional wreck.

"I'm not taking his side, I'm just saying! It's the consequences of your own actions."

"I suppose..." Springtrap sighed, rubbing his forehead with his metallic hands.

"Well, what do you want to do while he's gone? We have the whole house to ourselves." You smiled, trying to cheer him up a bit. Hopefully he wouldn't get the wrong impression...

"Oh? Round two? Aren't you still soar from yesterday, darli—"

"No! Not that kind of stuff!" You yelled, flustered and embarrassed, "And yes. I very much am."

"What did you have in mind then?" He smirked, pleased by your response and appraisal to his question.

"Something normal. Like games, movies, cooking! Not that..."

"Hm. Whatever you want. Just keep in mind I'm a robotic bunny."

You grinned. A plan had already formulated in your mind, and it was going to be good. Maybe not fun for him, but definitely entertaining for you.

"Alright! Follow me!"

~

The purge music blasted through the household, vibrating through the walls. You chuckled darkly, though not too loudly that Springtrap would hear. This was perfect. Your fort was untouchable.

"This is dumb!" You heard Springtrap yell from afar. It made your smile even larger. All his complaints did was reveal his location, and that wasn't any good for him.

You ran down the hallway, your footsteps light. The second door was where you were sure you had heard him. And when you busted it open with your foot, you found him standing there, a nerf gun in hand.

"Gotcha!"

You began shooting, Springtrap recoiled and put his hands in front of his face in defense. His gun dropped to the floor while doing this. His hands were already too big for it anyway. But it just made the attack even worse for him.

"God damn, do you ever quit?!" He growled, closing his eyes to avoid the stray bullets that went past his arms.

"Nope! Come and get me!"

You were out of ammo, therefore needed to retreat. Luckily, for him, he now had extra ammo. Since you had shot him so many times...

Hilarious.

You paced for your fort. Hiding underneath one of the couch cushions. You remembered looking at Springtrap's and finding it quite pathetic. He had a few blankets stacked onto each other and a pillow. It was more like a napping area.

"It's like babysitting a child!" He whined, stomping down the hallway. "Why does Micheal even still have these?!"

Now, he can relate to how you feel. He was being such a big baby earlier. This will tell him!

"Brings me back to old times, right Y/N?" He called, probably attempting to lure you out of your hiding spot. He was right though. You shivered thinking about all of the times you had to hide from him, because your life counted on it.

Suddenly, the door to the room you were hiding in swished open. From the blind spot in your fort you saw Springtrap's silhouette standing at the doorway, searching. Unfortunately, your fort was very obvious to the naked eye.

He chuckled a bit, as if mocking the fact you spend this much time on a worthless thing.

Then, the blankets you were hiding under were lifted, too quickly for your liking. Above you, you already knew who it was. And he was loaded with bullets.

"Found you."

He shot, multiple times. You covered your eyes with your arms and tried kicking him. But he was too far away for it to work. Springtrap had the upper hand, and you were very vulnerable, laying on the floor in your disheveled fort.

"Ack, stop!" You cried, annoyed.

"It's the consequences of your own actions." He mocked, laughing as he continued. You grunted and sat up. Not happy he took your words and used them against you.

You ran at Springtrap and tackled him. Childish, you knew. But you were sick of the bullets being thrown in your face and tired of his snobby attitude.

It didn't do much. Springtrap was able to stop you before you even made contact with him. A rather sad turnout for you. His hands halted you by holding your shoulders, and his gun was dropped to the floor.

"Sweetheart, I don't think running straight at me is going to solve anything." He snickered, a bit appalled by your rebellion.

"Shut it."

"Oh, don't be a sore loser now. It's a tie game. You still have a shot." Springtrap smirked, you piped up from this. "Though, not a very good one. You're against me."

"You have thirty seconds to run, stupid bunny." You pulled away from his grasp, picking your gun up from the ground and handing him his.

"And you have thirty seconds till your demise."