Chapter 22

You woke up and checked the time. This time you had slept later than planned and it was currently, 5:27 PM. You hurriedly got ready for your date with Dave. We didn't set a specific time...how does he know when to come? You shook the thought away as you finished changing into presentable clothes, (of your choice), and rushed out the door.

Arriving at the bar you didn't notice Dave at first, so you sat on the bar stool and bought yourself a drink. You didn't want to get too tipsy before work, so you made sure your drink was light. As you started sipping out of the alcohol, you felt a presence come up from behind you. You turned around only to be met with Dave's lit up green eyes. He gave you a smile and calmly sat down next to you.

"Sorry I was late, I had to take care of something." You didn't like how Dave worded it, and how unspecific he was, but you didn't want to put yourself in danger so you avoided asking him about it.

"It's fine...did you come to Freddy's at all recently?" He paused and looked at you with a straight face before giving you his usual charming smirk.

"Yes, I have..." something seemed off, but you couldn't figure out what.

"So is that why you came up to me yesterday..?" He gave you a warm chuckle before answering.

"Ha, no. I thought you were pretty so I wanted to talk to you, love." You couldn't help but blush a little, no one really had complimented you before.

"But, you working at Freddy's did help me meet you..." he seemed like he was avoiding something.

"How so?" You said with confusion on your face.

"Oh it's how I met you, darling." But I met him at the bar?

"I don't recall seeing you at Freddy's...?" He seemed as if he was hiding, laughter?

"Hm, strange. How was your shift by the way?" You knew he was avoiding the topic, but it was obvious he didn't want to talk about it, and you didn't want to push.

"It was good, just hung out with Spring trap." You chuckled and he gave you a sly smirk back, which made you think of Spring trap even more. He was always one to give you those sneaky smirks.

"Oh? Did he say anything about me?" He rolled his eyes, and you gave him a smirk back.

"Yeah we talked about you for a while, actually." You noticed he was still smiling at you.

"What about?" He seemed to inch closer, like he was excited for your response.

You decided you were going to play with him for a bit.

"Oh, you know, just after I finished making out with him, we talked about you, briefly." You held in a laugh, and it looked like Dave had just had tomato's thrown at him, he was blushing so hard.

"Really? Making out with an animatronic. I don't know how that would even work, love." His face had returned back to normal.

"Well I do all the work." You were trying so hard to hold in a laugh, and you noticed he was as well, maybe even harder than you were.

He mumbled something back, "yeah we'll see about that." But you weren't sure if you heard him right.

"What?" You looked at him with confusion.

"Nothing, but I highly doubt you did anything with Spring trap." He gave you a cocky smirk.

"Our make-out session was very intense!" You then wrapped your arms around yourself and pretended to make out with the air. Dave let out a genuine laugh and you joined him.

"I'll believe it when I see it." He returned back to his normal face, but continued to smirk.

"You should come with me then." You said proudly, but Dave seemed to have froze. Like he didn't know how to answer. He stared at you for a while before answering.

"I don't know what Spring trap would think, if I'm crashing your romantic make-out session." He said making his finger pose as quotations. It looked like Dave had recovered from whatever shock he was in.

"I guess you're right. He wouldn't like it very much." You ended your sentence with a happy giggle.

"I do plan on going there next week though. Perhaps I'll see the two of you." Wasn't that when Spring trap said the building would burn?

"How come?" He recognized your confusion and suspicion, and quickly gathered himself.

"Since I used to co-own the place they want me there when it opens." His response was rather rushed, but you shrugged it off, and your suspicion faded.

"Oh so you're famous." You sarcastically said. He only fed into it and gave you a charming smile back.

"Darling, you have no idea." He smirked and you rolled your eyes.

"Whatever, I should probably get going to my shift." You looked at the clock and it read, 10:12 PM. Wow had time really passed that fast! I've been here since 6?

He looked up a the clock and then back at you, his expression looked slightly disappointed.

"Right, wanna meet here same time tomorrow, doll?"

"Yeah, of course! See you tomorrow." You gave him a warm smile, before you got up and walked out of the bar.

"See you soon, sweetheart."