Chapter 8

When you were driving home nothing else crossed your mind besides Spring trap. Why was he being nice to you? You knew he had a history of anger issues, so why hasn't he killed you yet? Confusion, was the word to describe you as you pulled into your apartment.

As you were walking, you kept blushing at sweetheart. You thought, it's just some stupid animatronic, it doesn't even have feelings anyway. Why am I still thinking about him?
You unlocked your apartment and sat on your bed, you looked at the ceiling and then laid down, you laid down in your thoughts for a few minutes before falling asleep.

————-

When you woke up, you were red from your previous dream. It was a romantic dream. When you checked your phone you saw it was 7:37 PM. You still had hours before your shift started, but you felt like you needed to go right now. Not by choice, you got up out of your bed and headed to the pizzeria, even though your shift was hours away.

It was now 8:48 PM, when you got to the pizzeria  the place was still open, but no one was inside. How are they paying me if they aren't getting any business? Maybe more people come during the day. You opened the pizzerias doors and walked around for a bit. It was brighter this time as the halls were lit up and you began to venture around looking for a sign of, anyone.

The only thing you saw were tables, empty tables. Occasionally, you would see a mask of past animatronics on tables but nothing to spark your attention. Then, you had realized, you hadn't seen Spring trap at all today. Your shift wasn't near by yet, but he should still be here, right? You wanted to call out his name, but you were unsure if he'd kill you or not.

You heard a voice from afar. Instead of being greeted by Spring trap though, you were greeted by a creepy looking janitor. A janitor?! And this place still looks awful. He needs to be fired. He noticed you were staring and started to walk towards you.

"How you doing today, m'lady." He said chuckling.

For some reason, he didn't make you blush like Spring trap did, you only felt scared.

"Hello, are you the janitor?"

"Yes, I am. Although this place still looks quite messy, eh?"

He seemed to be British, or at least have a British accent. You realized you didn't answer his question and he began speaking again.

"What's a pretty lady/man like you doing working here?" He smirked yet again.

"I needed the money." You said although, you knew you were here for the mystery at this point.

"Don't we all. Anyways, this place is pretty boring, follow me I wanna show you something."

You didn't want to follow him, but no one else was around so you had no choice or excuse to leave.

He had lead you to a room with no camera, it was not a back room but still a room that was not protected well. You couldn't help but feel scared, as you were unaware of what his intentions were.

"My, my. I don't mean to scare you, I just wanna have some fun." He said before slowly approaching you.

You backed away quickly, but your back hit a wall and you were trapped as he began walking towards you.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Just be quiet." He said putting his hands on your waist.

You tried to escape his clutches but his grip was in strong on you. He pinned you to the wall and held your face up with his other hand. He was trying to kiss you.

"Please stop, HELP!" You said pleading for someone to hear you, you started to cry and you continued screaming.

"Keep it down I don't wanna get caught, or else you're gonna pay." He said laughing frantically.

You thought it was over and stopped fighting him until you heard a creak and realized the door had opened.

It was just silence but the man stopped trying to kiss you and instead drew his attention to whoever opened the door.

"Leave us alone, will ya?" He said before turning around completely.

The janitors face went pale before realizing who was standing in front of him.

"Hey! You're supposed to be backstage!" He yelled at the figure.

The figure soon after grabbed the janitor by the throat and pinned him to the wall. He chocked the janitor and threw him to the walls outside. He then again, grabbed the janitor and walked away with him. Shortly after he came back and was looking at you. It was Spring trap.

"S-s-spring trap?" You said with tears in your eyes but a smile of hope on your face.

"Did, did he hurt you?" He said looking from the floor then up to you.

"No, but I hope I never run into him again."

"That won't be a problem." He said looking back at the door.

"Did you kill him?" You said unsure of how you felt about it.

"No. I threw him outside while he was unconscious."

You sighed in relief. Spring trap started walking towards you and you had decided to sit on the ground as your legs were weak and you couldn't stand anymore. Tears still in your eyes Spring trap looked down at you. He crouched down and put his hands on your face. He started to wipe your tears away. You felt warm whenever you were around him, and safe. What you felt before was different now.

"Spring trap?" You said.

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Can you stay here for a little bit? I'm still scared." You said looking at the floor, shaking.

"Yes, of course."

He then sat down right besides you and you began to feel safe. You also began to feel tired. You tried to fight the urge to sleep but you couldn't. Your eyes felt heavy and half asleep, your bad decision making decided for you to put your head down on Spring traps lap. He looked a little surprised at first and his hands went up, but as he saw you yawn, he put his hands down and put them on you. You couldn't hold your eyes anymore and fell asleep.