Chapter 25

"...what?"

"You're so oblivious, doll." You had recognized the pet name, Dave used it. Just then had everything began to click.

"But...how?" You questioned shocked.

"I was a human, dear. I had a human form." You were surprised by how calm he was about the whole situation.

"But your dead!" Why has he never mentioned this to me before?

"I already told you, I'm in between life and death. Therefore I have a life form, and a death one." That doesn't even make sense!

"So is Dave a ghost?!" You asked anxiously.

"No he's simply me, alive. Spring trap is the dead version." You had so many questions.

"Why have you never told me this?"

"I wasn't sure if I could trust you. Once I tell someone about my forms, there's no turning back." What'd he mean by that?

"But how-Dave is alive! You are a animatronic corpse!" He looked at you as if he were pleased.

"I can switch between the two. It has something to do with remnant. But that story is for another day." Remnant?

"Why do you stay as a animatronic then?!" Spring trap was such a confusing person.

"Because I am condemned to Freddy's. The phantoms would recognize my human form and that wouldn't end well." Condemned? Then how does he plan on escaping?

"You have a lot of explaining to do." As Spring trap was preparing words, the 6 AM bell rang and his mouth shut. Seriously?!

"Guess you'll just have to hear it with Dave, love." And just like that, you blinked and Spring trap was gone. You groaned as you walked out the door and prepared for later.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter, i was in the hospital on Sunday, after being knocked unconscious and I'm still recovering. Thank you for your patience, I'll be back to normal uploads soon.