Chapter 34

A/N:
Thank you guys so much for 3k reads! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded daily i haven't been feeling the best from my concussion, but I'm much better now. Also, I am going to start using they/them pronouns because I understand not everyone here is a specific gender, and it's too difficult to keep using she/he. Thanks for understanding!

Slight sexual content ahead...

————

About 30 minutes later, William had finally  found what he was looking for. He read the papers skeptically, but you could tell he was intrigued by them. His eyes went left to right as he examined the articles. You patiently sat there waiting for him to finish.

"Alright, I have what I need. Let's go, love." William stuffed the papers into his pockets and gestured for you to follow him.

"What's it for..?" You asked hesitantly. William froze at the question, examining your facial expression, before he sighed and answered.

"It's a long story, Y/N. It's best I tell you somewhere else." His tone was serious, but calm, so you nodded your head yes and followed him out of the pizzeria.

"William, can we just get a car?" You groaned as the two of you made your way down the street.

"Michael has a car." He suggested bluntly.

"And we need a car."

"We can use Michaels." He answered aggravated.

"Michael isn't going to share. It's his car." You answered back with attitude. William pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers, as he closed his eyes and groaned.

"Fine. I suppose you're right, but you'll have to be the one to get it." He answered seeming slightly annoyed.

"Why me?"

"Because people think I'm dead." William answered as if you were some dumb toddler.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Hey, William..?" Your face shifted into a serious look.

"Yes?" He looked back at you.

"Thanks for not killing me..." you put a smile on his face. Whilst, William held a confused look.

"Trust me, I tried." He smirked, but you furrowed your brows.

"Okay, okay, you're right. I couldn't bring myself to kill you. Instead, I fell in love with you, which was the opposite of my intentions." He seemed to be lost in thought, while you giggled at him.

"I'm glad you didn't, but I just don't understand. Why am I so different? Why didn't you kill me?" You and William glanced at each other, both not seeming to know the answer to those questions.

"Well, besides from being beautiful, you were different from the others, smarter. I also thought that you were kinder and more understanding. Once I got to know you, I soon fell in love with every other thing about you. Your sarcasm, your gorgeous eyes, your stupidity..." the two of you laughed at the last part. You looked up at William, blush covering your whole face. William noticed and plastered a grin on his face. He was glad you felt the same.

"I can't believe I fell for a robotic bunny..." you giggled but William looked back at you, slightly shocked.

"You'll see why soon, darling~" William squinted his eyes. His tone was flirtatious.

Before you could say anything, the two of you arrived back at Michaels home. You walked inside while William held the door open for the two of you, winking as you entered. The home was quiet, and Michaels car was gone, so it was just the two of you, alone.

"I'll be back soon. I'm going to get rid of this stupid hair dye." William mumbled as he shut the door to the bathroom. You giggled as you walked over to the kitchen. The time was currently, 7:12 PM, so you decided to make yourself and William dinner.

William entered the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. His springlock cuts covered his whole body, but what you couldn't stop staring at, was his wet hair. You blushed when you noticed Williams half-nakedness, which revealed his abs, and attractive build. William noticed how flustered you were and smirked.

"Like what you see?"

"Shut up." You mumbled as William laughed at you. You broke the stare from his body, and continued to prepare dinner, that was until you felt hands touch your waist. You looked behind your back, only to be met with William holding you, his head leaning on your shoulder.

"I couldn't help myself. You're too gorgeous." William put a smile on his face while his hands gripped you waist tighter, but not enough to hurt you. You blushed frantically, but tried to avoid eye contact with him. William noticed this avoidance and spun you around so you faced him. He placed one hand on your waist, and the other on your chin. He pressed his thumb against your cheek as he rubbed it. You couldn't help but enjoy this, which William took notice to.

"William! I have to cook dinner!" You tried to break free from his grasp, but failed.

"I'll let you finish if you do one thing." Williams eyes held a mischievous look.

"Okay. What is it?" You asked unsurely.

"Kiss me." Memories came flooding back, from when William had said this the first time, but as Springtrap. You were unsure if he made the reference on purpose, but he pulled you in closer, your faces inches from each other's.

"As long as you tell me what you plan on doing tonight." You whispered into his ear, as he grinned at the statement.

He pulled you in closer his fingers touching your cheekbones as he put his mouth next to your ear, whispering into it.

"Making love." Was all he said before he moved his lips towards yours and pulled you into a passionate kiss. The two of you stayed like that until you finally had to pull away to breath. Your foreheads leaned against one another, as you took in what just happened.

"You want to have sex with me..?" You asked with confusion. William put on his usual sly smirk.

"How could I resist..."