Chapter 28

You woke up on a couch. You at first assumed you were back at your place, but looked around and realized it was Springtrap's. The memories came flushing back and you immediately got up and searched for Springtrap. It was still dark out and the house had no lights on, so you assumed you hadn't been out for long. You walked upstairs towards the kitchen but Springtrap was no where in site. You started to walk again until you heard glass shatter. Something was thrown through the window.

You looked at the floor and found that someone had thrown a brick through the window. The kitchen window was shattered and glass was splattered all over the floor. You gasped in horror and backed away from the kitchen. You were beginning to get worried about Springtrap. You knew he wouldn't throw a brick through the window. There was a intruder.

You ran back downstairs and hid in the corner of the living room. It was a dark spot so the intruder wouldn't be able to see you, since it was dark and there was no power. You shivered in fear hoping that Springtrap was safe and you would be too, the door opened and a figure walked through the room.

"Where's the robot?" A male voice said. How did they know Springtrap escaped? You looked behind the man and two other figures stood there beside him. They must be the ones who burned the pizzeria. You panicked and tried to remain as quiet as possible so the intruders wouldn't know you were here.

"I don't know, boss. But I saw him carrying someone into this house." The figure behind him said.

"That sick bastard. Find him..." your fear was put on hold and confusion flushed through your body. Did they think he kidnapped me? Your thoughts were interrupted when the three figures entered the house completely and began searching around. Fortunately, they walked up the stairs and were distant enough for you to make a run for it. You quietly got up from your hiding place and headed towards the door, only to be grabbed by your wrists and pulled down towards another room. It was a basement. You tried screaming but the figure covered your mouth.

"Shut up, Y/N." You recognized the voice. It was Springtrap's. Your back was to his chest as he pulled you down to the basement and his hands still wrapped around your mouth.

He put you in the back corner of the basement and locked the door. He looked back at the door, then at your scared body and sighed.

"You can speak now." He walked towards you and sat down next to you.

"Who are they?!" You said in a whisper-panicked tone.

"They're the people who burned down the pizzeria, but they wanted me. So I assume they saw me and followed us here." Springtrap spoke in a serious tone.

"Why do they want you so bad?" You had even more questions than yesterday, which seemed nearly impossible.

"I have a bad past with them." Was all he said back to your question.

"Are you going to elaborate?" You said somewhat annoyed.

"I suppose I owe you the truth now." Springtrap opened his mouth to speak again, but knocking was heard. The intruders were knocking on the basement door.

"We need to leave. Now. Let's go, Y/N." He hurriedly got up and pulled you up with him. He grabbed your hands this time, you slightly blushed but brought your attention back to the current situation. There was a back door in the basement which led to the outside. He opened the door with force and took you with him.

The two of you ran for what felt like ages. Your hands still in his, you finally stopped after many minutes had passed. The two of you were alone. In the woods. You felt scared but you knew Springtrap would protect you. At least you hoped.

"What do we do now?!" Springtrap looked down at you, he seemed deep into thought. Like he was thinking of a plan.

"I know a place we can go, follow me." He grasped your hand even tighter and the two of you began walking again. You didn't question him though, you were beyond questioning him at this point.

The sun was now coming up, and you arrived at another location. You opened your mouth in shock at what you were seeing. Another pizzeria. How would he even know about this? Then you remembered he used to co-own the place. You began walking towards the pizzeria when suddenly Springtrap stopped and let go of your hand.

"Y/N, it's almost 6 AM. I'm going to turn into William. I'll be back." And just like that Springtrap had vanished into thin air. You always were curious about this ability but thought nothing of it, moments later William popped up behind you and walked towards the front of your body.

"Since I'm in human form, we can go anywhere. Except the pizzeria." He said in a serious tone.

"Why not?"

"The animatronics will recognize me. They are hostile and will get jealous at my form." Why jealous? You shook the question off, and answered William.

"Okay, do you want to go get food?" You were starving.

"Yeah I know a diner around here." He gestured for you to follow him. You had no idea where you were, and you had no car. It felt like you had ran away and you were staring to regret it. But Springtrap intrigued you, and you wanted to fully understand him.

"Okay, but you owe me a explanation." You said,
William chuckled.

"I do, darling."