Chapter 9

You were dreaming again, you were at the pizzeria and this time it looked like the current one you working at. You decided to walk around and figure out what your dream was supposed to mean. Eventually you walked along to Spring trap and he seemed to be glaring at you. He started to walk over to you, as you were questioning his tensions. Was this a dream or a nightmare? He then grabbed you by your neck and started chocking you. You screamed for him to stop but he didn't listen. This time he chocked you to death. Everything went black and Spring trap was laughing at your corpse.

"Y/N? Y/N??" Spring trap asked.

You fluttered your eyes open but you were shaking from the nightmare you had and jolted up.

"Are you okay?" He seemed to be pretty concerned.

"Yea-yeah I just had a nightmare." But you were still freaked out that the person in your nightmare was sitting right in front of you.

Spring trap looked down, and he looked disappointed. He then opened his mouth and asked, "It was about me, wasn't it?"

You didn't know what to say. He seemed hurt by the fact that I would think such a thing. Which was odd because this whole time he's acted like I should fear him.

"I just keep having dreams about the pizzeria, that's all." You said trying to comfort him.

You could tell he sensed your lies and he seemed like he wanted to ask more, but instead changed the subject.

"Are you feeling better." Which sounded more like a statement.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me."

"You should really try and be more careful with who you talk to." Spring trap seemed surprisingly concerned.

"How was I supposed to know some janitor would try to do that?" You asked mad at the fact of how irresponsible he thought you were.

"No one in this place has good intentions." He said with a cold tone.

"I have good intentions." You said with a smirk on your face, seemingly proud of yourself.

"Which is why you're going to get yourself killed."

"Well as long as you're here I'm fine?" You said unsure of what you just stated was true.

He didn't seem to have an answer to that. He just stared at you and the silence was loud. You were going to say something but he eventually spoke up.

"Yeah well next time you're on your own, so stop being stupid."

You immediately thought, ouch. He isn't going to help me?

"Are you going to kill me?" It was the only thing you could come up with to answer him, without showing any emotions.

"I'm not sure. If you keep being dumb probably." Still staring at you.

You checked the time, it was 4:46 AM. You still had a long way to go before the night ended.

"Well if I'm supposed to stop being so dumb, I guess I'll just go back to my office then." You were angry at the fact he kept calling you stupid. He thought so little of you and you were annoyed by it.

"Fine. But don't let me catch you darling." He said winking at you.

You rolled your eyes towards him, but you were also blushing. You walked out of the room with rosy red cheeks, hoping he didn't see them.

————

When you went into the office everything was quiet. You thought to yourself, maybe the rest of my night will be easy. You still weren't feeling 100% from that janitor but you had to finish your shift, besides what else could hurt you besides Spring trap?

It was now, 5:13 AM. You were just clicking through cameras when the same puppet from earlier jumped in front of your face and screamed at you. You screamed back. And the ventilation started malfunctioning. The lights were blaring but you were still recovering from the jump-scare. You couldn't handle much more of this.

When you jumped out of your chair from its horrid screams you began to panic. You couldn't move and your whole body was frozen. You knew you had to reset the vents but your body refused you curled up in a ball and started to cover your eyes, hoping that would block out any phantom that was in your way. You knew eventually you would pass out from the lack of oxygen, but you couldn't bring yourself to get up. It was then that you heard the alarms stop completely. Everything went back to normal but you were still shaking and crying.

"Dammit." Is all you heard before someone picked you up in bridal position and took you off somewhere. You didn't know who it was nor did you care. You were still crying and your eyes were closed hard. You refused to open them because you didn't want to look at another phantom. You realized Spring trap was the one holding you, but you didn't care you were too upset, and scared. You put your head into his furry chest and hid your face. You cried into his chest as he walked away with you. He kept trying to shush you and calm you down. His voice was much more calmer and eventually your crying slowly started to die down.

Tears still on your face, your eyes were shut and you were still muttering, trying to stop yourself from crying. Your head was buried into Spring traps chest and you felt safe. Spring trap had made you feel safe. You started to feel warm inside and protected and cuddled against his chest, hoping to feel even warmer.