Chapter 33

TW!
Slight sexual content ahead...

When you woke up, the spot next to you was empty. You sprang up from the bed and walked downstairs. Only to be met with William and Michael talking over the table.

"Michael, I don't think it's a good idea to work at Circus Baby's..." William seemed concerned.

"I have to do this. My shift is tonight, and I'm going." Michael answered sternly.

"Don't you remember what happened to Elizabeth?"

"Why else do you think I'm going?" He yelled before walking out the door. William sighed in response.

You walked into the kitchen and Williams expression changed. Returning back to his normal, flirty face.

"Good morning, beautiful." You blushed at the new nickname.

"Good morning...what were you guys talking about?" His expression changed back to the one he previously had.

"Michael wants to work at the new Freddy's location, but you remember how that works..."

"Well maybe he'll get lucky like I did." William chuckled at your response.

"Lucky, hm?" His eyes lit up.

"Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean." You rolled your eyes.

"I know exactly what you mean." William stood up and walked over to you. He grabbed your neck with his firm hands and pulled you in, this time for a kiss. The two of your lips touched and it turned into a passionate kiss. Your tongues danced together the deeper the kiss went. You finally pulled away from Williams grasp, to breathe. He gave you a smirk.

"Perhaps we can continue that later..." he said flirtatiously before walking over to the bathroom and shutting the door. You blushed in shock, but continued to make yourself breakfast.

————

You and William had now gone to Circus Baby's Pizzeria to gather information. Although, he could not go as William, so he disguised himself a bit. He put blonde hair spray in his hair, and gave himself a haircut. You actually enjoyed his shorter hair, but you thought his brown hair fit better. He wore a purple suit, and his hair was neatly combed. He looked like a complete different person.

"Is there any more identities you're hiding?" You chuckled.

"Maybe, but I think William is the most, charming."

"Oh really? So who's this then?"

"This is Dave Miller, of course! Remember him." He smirked.

"Dave looks different than when I met him." The both of you chuckled as you entered the pizzeria.

Circus Baby's was the complete opposite from where you had worked. It wasn't scary, it was colorful, cheerful, and packed! Children flowed around the pizzeria and music played in happy tunes. William had a proud smile on his face, but you couldn't figure out why.

"What do you think, love?"

"It's incredible! Way different than where I worked..." his eyes darted around the room, like yours.

"Yeah that's because I made this place." You stood there looking back at William in shock. Eyes wide open.

"W-what?"

"I made Circus Baby's!" He answered proudly.

"But how..? You're really Springtrap..."

"I made it before that happened, besides I created this place as Dave Miller anyway."

"Then won't people recognize you?" He looked back at you with a sly smirk.

"Most people who knew me back then, do not have anything to do with Freddy's anymore..." you couldn't tell what he was suggesting, but you knew it was nothing good. You gulped, trying to avoid asking anymore questions.

"So where should we go first?" You changed the topic.

"We can go to Funtime Auditorium first. I left some supplies there..." you jumped at the unspecific information he was giving you, but you decided not to look into it.

You followed William over to the auditorium and it was not what you would expect. A fox was on the stage, working. Pirate cove was always shut down? You remembered from when you were a kid. The fox was singing to the children, and the place was fillies with pink and purple. William held a genuine smile on his face looking at the scene. You did the same. The two of you walked backstage and he started rummaging through papers.

"William, we aren't even supposed to be back here!" You were starting to get worried about being caught.

"Don't worry, I own the place after all." He chuckled.

William continued looking for his paper when suddenly another figure entered the backstage. William noticed quickly and took your hand. He shoved the two of you inside a supple closet. There wasn't much room, and the two of your bodies touched each other. If it wasn't for the darkness, William would've made a comment from the blush on your face.

"I'm definitely enjoying this~" William whispered  flirtatiously. His breath on your neck.

William grabbed your waist and pulled you in even closer. You couldn't resist much longer, as William started to breath down your neck.

"Oh, am I excited for tonight..." he whispered as he started placing kisses down your neck. You held in a moan.

"William!" You whisper-yelled.

"Save saying my name for the bedroom tonight, darling." He finished kissing your neck and swirled you around to face him.

The two of you made eye contact for what felt like hours, teasing each other. You were moments away from kissing, when the figure slammed the door and walked out of the area. You pulled away from him, and his eyes dimmed.

"We should get back to looking..." you said awkwardly leaving the closet.

"I agree. We'll save this for tonight..." he put a smirk on his face, and you looked away from him, blushing. What would happen later...