Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    With Ruan Su, Ji Mu is much more relaxed than before. In order not to let others stare, Ji's mother dared not hire a caregiver. The heavy responsibility of taking care of her son fell on her. In addition to scrubbing his son's body and handing it over to the neighbors, she did everything by herself. She is almost 60 this year. Sometimes the body can’t bear it. In order to prevent my son from getting bedsores, he has to turn over every two hours. In order to prevent muscle atrophy, he must be supported regularly every day, either sitting on a bed or on a standing platform. Therefore, Ji’s mother has to be at home all day, and she takes good care of her son Ji Mingchong. Isn’t it the ardent motherly heart that supports her?

    Although Ruan Su had only been here for two days now, Ji Mu was able to take a good rest.

    Ruan Su is not very skilled in all this, but she is very patient. Although Ji Mingchong is now a vegetable, it does not mean that he does not need to eat. He has no reaction now, so he can only eat through the stomach tube. Ji Mu bought a food supplement machine for babies on the market, mixed the food and soup into a paste, and then slowly injected it into the stomach tube with a syringe. Here, Ruan Su deliberately stewed the fish soup for Ji Mingchong today. Edamame said that this fish soup was particularly delicious, but Ji Mingchong didn't know what it tasted like.

    At night, Ruan Su wants to sleep with Ji Mingchong, and he has to get up every two hours to turn him over.

    Now no one believes that she is willing to take care of Ji Mingchong.

    But she didn’t do all this for others. She just wanted to repay the dead quarter-father, who was kind and an excellent person. When he finally lay on the hospital bed, he was already skinny, even if he was good. At that time, he couldn't recognize her, but it didn't matter, was it? If it weren't for Ji's father, maybe there is no one named Ruan Su in this world. So after knowing what happened to Ji's family, after knowing that Ji's father was most concerned about Ji Mingchong, she chose to accept this marriage contract.

    Outsiders thought she was for the Ruan family, but only she knew it, no.

    When she returned to Ruan’s house, she was already an adult. Just as Ruan’s father and Ruan’s mother did not unconditionally accept that she loves her because of her blood relationship, so is she. For her, they are only relatives by blood. In fact, they have no feelings between them. The foundation, such a home, is not worthy of her.

    Her life was originally saved by Father Ji, and now she deserves to retaliate. She has no money, she is the only person, so she has to do her best to help this family.

    It was almost ten o’clock after finishing the work in her hands. She washed and lay down beside Ji Mingchong, turned her head and glanced at him. There was still a light in the room. She was a little scared last night, but every time she felt Fear, she would stick out her hand to feel Ji Mingchong's breath.

    Warm.

    Since confirming the marriage contract with Ji Mingchong, she has heard about him in many ways.

    He was once the most dazzling teenager. He was as smart as his father Ji’s heir most importantly. Father Ruan also said that if Ji Mingchong did not encounter such an accident, then the Ji family must be more brilliant than before. He is so many people. Expectation.

    He looks very good. Even after lying like this for five years, he can still see how good his appearance is. I heard that the magazines that he had on the cover of the year were all very popular. On the cover, he was very energetic and dressed in a well-tailored suit. At that time, he was only 21 years old. Many people said that he was a business genius. Some people said that he was still too young to look mature. He wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. Now I still remember that the girl in the same bedroom stood at the newsstand and flipped through the magazine, pulling her to whisper, this is the gentle scum with soft legs.