Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Chairman Lin said that the Lin family would give an explanation to the Ji family, not just talking, but taking practical actions.

    The next day, I was ready to apologize in person. Chairman Lin is in his 60s this year, and he was stumped when he was young, but at such an age, he has to beg his mother Ji's face to ask for forgiveness for his son's mistakes, and his blood pressure soars.

    His eldest son Lin Qiyue complained, pretending not to understand: "Dad, you are too, there is no need for you to go out and apologize to Dongshangmen for this kind of thing. Ji Mingchong's company is not large, so we don't need to spend so much money. Mind."

    Lin Qiyue also said that on purpose.

    He is a few years older than Ji Mingchong, but he has dealt with Ji Mingchong before and knows that he is not in the pool. Even if he has not made a comeback yet, one day, he will return to the peak of the past, or even higher.

    He just wanted to poke the heart of his partial father.

    Chairman Lin was really angry when he heard this, but it was not at Lin Qiyue, "You know what, the company is stronger than his company now, but five years later, ten years later, this is a person, you have to take a step and see Ten steps, I'm showing my old face today, I just don't want to make enemies with Ji Mingchong, and you will be less of a hindrance in the future." On

    the surface, Lin Qiyue was very useful and moved, with the appearance of "Dad, you are so kind to me", but in fact, there is nothing in his heart. touch.

    He could imagine that his father also said something similar to Lin Xiangdong.

    However, what Chairman Lin said this time is sincere. He is not thinking of Lin Xiangdong, and of course not for Lin Qiyue. He is for the future development of the company. Ji Mingchong's attitude yesterday was obvious. Satisfied, this thing can't be turned over.

    Chairman Lin did not plan to go alone, but also brought Lin Xiangdong with him.     When the two met again, the strong affection they used to have lost, Lin Xiangdong didn't want to give her another look, but asked indifferently, "I only ask you once, you'd better not lie, Ruan Su was hit by a motorcycle yesterday. Now, the perpetrator escaped, does this have anything to do with you?"

    At the same time, Lin Xiangdong was in Ruan Man's apartment, which was also in his name, and he hadn't come over for a long time.

    Ruan Man's pregnancy was not good. During this period of time, she had been experiencing morning sickness. Her whole body was haggard and her face was not good.

    When Lin Xiangdong came over, she thought he had changed his mind, but she didn't expect his attitude to be so cold.

    A wave of nausea came to her heart, and she tried her best to suppress it. This child was designed by her. She panicked when she heard the name Zhou Yulan. On the day Lin Xiangdong proposed to break up with her, she found out that she was pregnant. Isn't that God helping her? She thought that with this child, he would one day turn around and come back to her side. After all, they have been together for so long, and their feelings are real.

    "I didn't!" Ruan Man's eyes were slightly red. She wanted to grab Lin Xiangdong's hand, but he shook it off. She choked up again and said, "Why should I trouble her again! Look at me now, where am I still? Do you have the mind to

    take care of others? Xiangdong, you don't know this child..." Before she could finish her words, Lin Xiangdong interrupted her, "You better tell the truth, and this matter has nothing to do with you. Otherwise, no one will be able to keep you."