Chapter 44

Chapter 44:

    After the Spring Festival holiday, Ruan Su received an invitation from Ma Wen, and Ma Wen and her boyfriend decided to get married.

    In addition to an invitation, Ma Wen also invited Ruan Su to be her bridesmaid.

    During the afternoon break that day, several female colleagues gathered at a table to share their own lunch boxes. Speaking of this, another female colleague said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "Ma Wen, I said you are also big-hearted. Ah, generally you can't find a bridesmaid who is much prettier than yourself, otherwise you will be

    overwhelmed by the beauty on the wedding day, and it will only be a once-in-a-lifetime wedding." Ma Wen became unhappy when she heard this, "What are you thinking? , I don't believe that, anyway, I just want to invite my best friends to the bridesmaids, and let them witness my happiness, Su Su is beautiful, and I have more face!"

    Ma Wen has the closest relationship with Ruan Su. good.

    She was also afraid that Ruan Su would feel disgusted after hearing this, so she found her secretly after work, stuffed a few chocolates for her, and whispered, "Don't take Jiajia's words to heart, she's just jealous because I didn't let her. Be a bridesmaid, tell you secretly, I just want you to be my bridesmaid, I have chosen all the bridesmaid clothes, especially the fairy is very beautiful, so that the guests feel that the fairies are all playing together, the bride is a fairy, the bridesmaids It's also a fairy!"

    Ruan Su pursed her lips and smiled, holding the chocolate, her heart warmed, "Well! I will never lose face to you!"

    She felt that she was really lucky.

    Although she didn't have a good family or close family before, her life got better little by little. She didn't have many close friends, but only a few were very kind and sincere to her. Now she has more It's great to have a mother, elder brother and nephew who protect her.

    When things were going badly in the past, it wasn't that she didn't complain that fate was too unfriendly to her, but now she doesn't think so anymore, and she begins to feel that the god of fate has not forgotten her, and is gradually moving The good luck that belongs to her is conveyed to her.

    Ma Wen's work efficiency is very fast. She has invited four bridesmaids in total, and these four are her best friends.

    Ruan Su was surprised when she received the bridesmaid dress, which was more beautiful and delicate than the bridesmaid dresses she had brushed on the Moments before.

    When she took the bridesmaid dress home, Ji Mingchong was not there. Ji's mother and Edamame were both at home. The two of them had never seen her wearing this kind of dress, so they were a little curious, so they urged her to put on the bridesmaid dress for them to see.

    Edamame is the most excited and most looking forward to.

    Ruan Su had to go back to the room and put on a bridesmaid dress.

    The bride's wedding dress is white, and the bridesmaid's dress

    is the popular haze blue, which is a bit like an improved cheongsam, with delicate pearl buttons on the neckline, which is retro and romantic at the same time.

    Ruan Su's skin is clear and fair, and this color is perfect for her.

    For convenience, she picked up the pearl hairpin on the dressing table, rolled up her long slightly curly hair, and put on high heels that matched the dress. She took a deep breath and pushed open the door a little embarrassed. Just happened to meet Ji Mingchong who came back from the company.