Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    In the days that followed, Ruan Su gave Ji Mingchong a phone card and a bank card. His previous cards were basically useless and frozen.

    It's strange that she has never been in contact with him before, but she can appreciate and even understand his ambitions. Buying stocks is just one of the small details. She knows that even if he is no longer the genius boy he used to be, he is still proud. If it is really like what Sheng Yuan once said, he may be in a wheelchair all his life. She believes, He will also try to get up and stand tall.

    Now that she understands his thoughts, she will fully support him.

    She thought for a while, except for the fixed deposit of buying wealth management products that did not move, everything else she called into Ji Mingchong's card.

    When Ji Mingchong knew the balance of the card, he was surprised once, "Yours?"

    Ruan Su was a little embarrassed, and said softly: "Not a lot, if you want more, it may take a few months, I bought it. Some wealth management products have a fixed term, and they can't be taken out yet, and the stocks have not been sold after listening to you."

    Ji Mingchong was really moved.

    At the same time, I think this girl is a little stupid.

    Whether it is the real world or the world he is about to pass through, there are naturally good people he meets, but more are people who are single-minded and only for their own interests. Even good people cannot put their own interests safely behind others. Obviously, in the current situation of Ji's family, in the eyes of outsiders, it is impossible to come back to life. Since she has such a sum of money, she can completely leave her own life and life, but she doesn't, but she has to put this Give him the money.

    If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed that there were such people in the world.

    "Enough," he said in a low voice.     Of course, this thought only remained in his mind for a few seconds before dispelling it. He looks like this now, let alone someone else, even he doesn't like it very much, not to mention that he has been so embarrassed in front of her, and his whole body is so embarrassing Unable to move, she was the one who clenched her teeth to turn him over, brushed his teeth, washed his face and cut his nails.

    Ruan Su didn't ask him what he was going to do, and she didn't even ask him if he would lose money. She believed that his attitude was so natural, as if she should do all this.

    If Ji Mingchong hadn't sensed the lack of that kind of love between men and women in the eyes she looked at him, I'm afraid he would have thought her...

    Ruan Su looked at Ji Mingchong, she didn't know what to say to encourage him, but when she got up, she said softly, "Ji Mingchong, wait for me."

    She quickly went out and came back, holding in her hand A magazine, she panted and pointed to the man in a suit on the cover, and said to him: "At that time, everyone in our dormitory liked you and thought you were handsome, and also, a friend of mine who studied finance. She also admires you very much, she said that everyone in their class admires you."

    Ji Mingchong smiled.

    Looking at the twenty-one-year-old self in the magazine, I felt a little strange, and also had a feeling of being in a different world.

    He understood what Ruan Su meant.

    After laughing, he said "um".

    It seems that Ruan Su's encouragement has a blessing effect. Once Ji Mingchong can move his upper body and his fingers, he will no longer be idle. He clearly knows that in this day and age, it is useless to not have enough funds. Although he has a lot of money in his retirement account, he must comply with the rules of modern society, otherwise a little carelessness will cause turmoil and be targeted by relevant people. That's all for naught.