Chapter 48

Chapter 48:

    The next day, Lin Xiangdong took the initiative to call Jin Yuan's assistant and wanted to make another time to have dinner and talk.

    On the phone, the assistant politely declined: "Manager Lin, I'm sorry, Mr. Jin is busy these two days and has no time to meet the guests for dinner. Next time Mr. Jin has time, I will contact you."

    This sudden change, It made Lin Xiangdong have a bad feeling.

    Mingming made an appointment to have dinner and talk about things together yesterday, but Jin Yuan, who was said to be punctual and punctual, broke the appointment. He couldn't contact him the next day, and the dinner was postponed. He still asked, "Assistant Zhuang, are we not well entertained and neglected Mr. Jin?"

    "No, both I and Mr. Jin feel the sincerity of your company, but Mr. Jin really can't take it off these days. I also ask Manager Lin to forgive

    me ." Although Assistant Zhuang said it had nothing to do with him or the company, Lin Xiangdong was still a little worried, and after hanging up the phone, he just sat in the office thinking about several possibilities.

    If possible, he would also like to find someone to find out what happened to Jinyuan, but as soon as he picked up the phone, he pressed it back again.

    Although Jin Yuan is not a local, the south is his territory, but this does not mean that he has no connections here.

    I heard that Jin Yuan acts in a low-key manner. If he is noticed, he is investigating him. I am afraid that the cooperation will not be negotiated, but will become enmity.

    Lin Xiangdong was still upset about this, when Chairman Lin, who was out of town, called.

    Without any further questions from Chairman Lin, Lin Xiangdong told everything truthfully: "I made an appointment with Mr. Jin's assistant yesterday, everything is ready, and the dishes are also Mr. Jin's favorite taste, but I don't know why, The chief assistant called later and said that Mr. Jin was in a hurry and couldn't come. I contacted his assistant again today, and the assistant said that he had no time for the past few days."

    "This is strange." Chairman Lin and Jin Yuan are For those who have dealt with him, he knows Jin Yuan better than Lin Xiangdong. "But it's nothing. I heard that he brought his mother here this time. The old man is old and may have inconvenience in his legs and feet. It is understandable to change the appointment time temporarily."

    Lin Xiangdong hummed.

    Hearing what his father said, he was relieved.

    "Xiangdong, this time I have something to do with your eldest brother and I can't leave. The task of dealing with Jin Yuan is left to you. It doesn't matter whether the project is successful or not, the important thing is to have a good relationship with Jin Yuan. You also know the prospects, the next plan is to develop the southern market

    , if you can cooperate with Jin Yuan, it will be of great help to the company."

    In fact, Chairman Lin gave the opportunity to his optimistic young son, he knew Jin Yuan well. Yuan, is a good person. This is also a test of Xiangdong's ability. If Xiangdong can have a good relationship with Jin Yuan, the projects and companies in the south will be handed over to him in the future. If Xiangdong messes up this matter , then the next development and direction, he still has to weigh.

    Lin Xiangdong also understood his father's plan, otherwise he would not have given up his work, and would have to speculate on Jin Yuan's mind during working hours.