Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Lin Xiangdong made no secret of his disgust for Zhang Jian.

    He felt that people who came from a small place were like this, short-sighted, ignorant and ignorant. Compared with Zhang Jian, he was willing to admit that Ruan Shuyang was his brother-in-law. At least Ruan Shuyang's etiquette was beyond reproach. Through such a thing, he is not much interested in seeing Ruan Man's biological parents. How good can parents be when they teach such a son?

    Compared with people like Zhang Jian or his parents, the image of Ruan's father and Ruan's mother has been elevated.

    It was also from this moment that Lin Xiangdong knew that Ruan Man who was with him could only come from the Ruan family, and that Ruan Man and the Ruan family were inseparable.

    He didn't want Ruan Man to appear at his wedding with the country man who didn't know where he came from. She can only hold Ruan's father's hand, and he only recognizes Ruan's father and Ruan's mother as his father-in-law and mother-in-law, otherwise he doesn't know how many people are waiting to see the Lin family's jokes.

    Of course, it was impossible for him to say this to Ruan Man.

    "People still need to read more books. If you have something in your mind, you won't be able to do some mindless stupid things." Lin Xiangdong said slowly, "I know you are protecting Zhang Jian, and you are too kind-hearted. The Zhang family doesn't. I have raised you for a day, and I also heard that the Zhang family is a patriarchal family, and they deliberately threw Ruan Su away at the beginning, you don't have to be grateful for such a family."

    Lin Xiangdong said, and felt Kind of weird.

    Why didn't he think...the Ruan family didn't raise Ruan Su for a day, but why did he think it was right for Ruan Su to replace Ruan Man's engagement?

    Yes, it was Ruan Su who often bullied Ruan Man. In his impression, Ruan Su was an unreasonable person.

    Lin Xiangdong was also surrounded by himself.

    Ruan Man didn't notice that something was wrong with him for a while, she was sobbing with her head down, "I know, but he's my brother, over there... and said how pitiful he was, I couldn't bear it for a while, so I just Thinking of taking him over to be your driver, Xiangdong, is all my fault and has nothing to do with him."

    Lin Xiangdong came back to his senses, "Well, I've thought about it. The company has a project in South Africa, and I sent him to study with him. What do you think?"

    Can Ruan Man still object now?

    Like the bad thing she did before, she couldn't find any other suitable person besides Zhang Jian.

    These days, everyone goes out to work to make money. Unless there is a huge benefit, no one will do this kind of thing.

    Zhang Jian is not here, even if she wants to do something, there is nothing she can do.

    "Well." Man can only bite Nguyen agreed, in turn, have to thank Lin Xiangdong, "east, you so kind to me, and now only you will intend for me to consider."

    This thing seems to be turning a chapter .

    Ruan Man and Lin Xiangdong regained their previous strong affection, but late at night, when Lin Xiangdong woke up, he turned his head and glanced at Ruan Man lying next to him, his eyes were complicated and hesitant, no matter what, his heart was still buried. Forget the seeds of doubt, just waiting for one day to break through the soil and grow into a towering tree.