Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Ji Mingchong did not expect that the exercise that Ruan Su said was not dancing or yoga, but boxing.

    Sitting in the office, he pinched the bridge of his nose, and every time he thought he understood her well, he would be slapped in the face. He is far, far away from getting to know her. That day, he only saw a dance studio and a yoga studio on the sign on the building, so he preconceived that she should choose one of them as a hobby, but after thinking about it, even if there was a boxing gym on the billboard at that time, I'm afraid he This option is also removed subconsciously.

    Because Ruan Su doesn't look like the kind of person who can punch.

    Ji Mingchong couldn't help but reflect on himself: his understanding of her is still too narrow.

    The midsummer night came very late. At seven o'clock in the evening, the sky was not completely dark. After dinner, Ruan Su sat in a wheelchair and followed Ji Mingchong to take the edamame to the swimming pool in the community, while Ji's mother stayed at home. Clothes fold clothes.

    Ji Mingchong pushed Ruan Su, and Edamame jumped in front of him. He couldn't stop for a moment. When he thought of going swimming, his tanned face turned even more black and red.     She also wears short sleeves in summer. Ruan Su is recuperating at home. For convenience, she doesn’t wear a skirt. She only wears simple home clothes. It’s too hot in summer, so she ties her long hair into a ponytail and looks like she hasn’t graduated yet. College Students.     Naturally, Ji Mingchong also saw the pink bracelet on her thin white wrist.     If he remembered correctly, this is the one his mother took yesterday, how could it be in Ruan Su's hands.     Thinking about his mother's preference for Ruan Su now, he can understand.     Seeing Ji Mingchong staring at her wrist, Ruan Su raised her hand and shook it, "It's good, it was given to me by my mother."     She couldn't change her words for a while, so she still called Ji's mother her mother.     Ji Mingchong snorted, and didn't say that he took it from him, "it suits you very well."     Her skin was originally white, and the pink color on her hand looked really good.

    Edamame had already changed into small swimming trunks, put on swimming goggles and a swimming cap, and quickly slipped into the swimming pool. Children like to play in the water. In this shallow water area, there are basically children who are about the same age as Edamame. Sahuan.

    Ji Mingchong asked her while staring at Edamame, "Your coach, what did you teach you?"

    Ruan Su was spraying mosquito repellent spray on

    her ankles, straightened her waist, and replied, "Boxing." Her tone was normal.

    Ji Mingchong also followed her movements and stared at her ankle. He felt that he could circle her ankle with one hand, "It's good."

    Ruan Su burst into laughter when she heard that.

    She didn't know why she laughed, but she did watch Ji Mingchong laugh more often recently.

    She wanted to restrain her smile and restrain the corners of her lips.

    Ruan Su only suffered a minor fracture. After resting at home for ten days, she went to the hospital for a check-up. After confirming that there was no problem, she cancelled her leave with the leader and prepared to go to work.

    Every graduation season is the peak season for the medical examination center.

    When she went to work, Gong Yang had already handed over and resigned. Since that day, she has never received a good night and good morning message from Gong Yang.