Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    That night, before Ji Mingchong explained in advance that his relationship with Zhou Yulan was cleaner than a pocket of edamame, Ruan Su took the initiative to find him and said sincerely, "Zhou Yulan called me today, it turns out that Now someone is talking about the fact that you and her were almost together in the past."

    Ji Mingchong was caught off guard again.

    He didn't even think about how to explain it so it wasn't abrupt, it was in line with his current identity.

    He was visibly stunned.

    Seeing him like this, Ruan Su thought he didn't know yet, so she said softly: "I discussed it with her, it may be a rumor spread by Ruan Man. I will handle this matter with her, but it seems to be for Zhou Yu. Lan caused trouble, that..." She paused, and finally didn't say the rest.

    She originally wanted to tell him that the elders of the Zhou family seemed to be interested, and then thinking about the things that Zhou Yulan was troubled by before, there might be other follow-ups.

    But the words came back to his mouth.

    I always felt that there was no need to say that with Zhou Yulan's temperament, this matter should be resolved.

    In any case, Ji Mingchong was involved, and it had something to do with her. If she hadn't taken a photo of her with Zhou Yulan, Ruan Man would not have released such a rumor.

    However, Ji Mingchong misunderstood what she was saying at the moment.

    He couldn't help but wonder what "that" would be about in the future.

    Looking at her tangled expression, could it be a misunderstanding of his thoughts on Zhou Yulan?

    "I was a classmate with Zhou Yulan's brother Zhou Yucheng. We played together in junior high and high school. Later, he went to study in Australia, and I went to the United States, and the relationship faded." The numbers are rising little by little, "He would come to my house before, and I would also go to his house. I was fifteen or sixteen years old at that time, and Zhou Yulan was only twelve or thirteen years old, and we haven't met since then. , I went to pick you up a few days ago, and I haven't recognized her yet."

    He wanted to tell her that when he had contact with Zhou Yulan before, Zhou Yulan was only twelve or thirteen years old.

    How could he like her then.

    If you like it, how can you not recognize it.

    Ruan Su nodded, "Well, it's quite fate."

    She wanted to say that this world is really small.

    Ji Mingchong chuckled: "She is several years younger than me, so I will treat her as..."

    The word " sister" can't be used indiscriminately.

    "When she is a friend's sister, she is a child."

    Ruan Su knew that this was a rumor, "That's right, Zhou Yulan is also very annoying, eh, I'm just telling you about this, it's not too early now, I won't disturb your rest, I have to go to work tomorrow."

    She turned around and entered the room.

    Ji Mingchong recalled what he just said, and was quite satisfied at first, but remembered that he seemed to have said "she is several years younger than me"?

    He snapped back to his senses.

    Zhou Yulan seems to be about the same age as Ruan Su?