Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Ji Mingchong was in a good mood all the way. When he went home to wash up, his eyes were once again on the ring of his ring finger.

    Since he received this male ring from Ruan Su again, he has also thought about many things and figured it out. What happened in his last life, whether he was with Ruan Su or not, was actually not important anymore, the important thing was to live a good life in this life.

    He cheered up, and the room was fully heated. Originally, he was going to rest. When he returned to the room, he glanced at the refrigerator at home inadvertently. He tried to recall it again and found that the refrigerator in Ruan Su's house was bigger than this one.

    Although he has made up his mind to take a mature, steady and pragmatic route in front of her, he has already said everything. When he arrives at her house tomorrow or when, he finds that he can't move the refrigerator at all. That's not self-defeating. face?

    Taking advantage of the fact that his mother was resting and Edamame was asleep, he quietly came to the refrigerator and wanted to try to move it.

    The problem is not very big, but since he woke up, he has neglected to exercise for a long time. This body has been in a coma for five years, and his physical strength is not as strong as he imagined. It seems that he needs to exercise well, otherwise he will be exhausted to death to move a refrigerator in front of her, isn't it too shameless?

    Ji Mingchong tried to move the refrigerator, and he was already sweating. He mainly wanted to experiment with the refrigerator at home. It would be better if there was a floor-to-ceiling mirror in front of him. He could experiment a few times to see how he moved it. The refrigerator is more handsome and neat.

    Facts have proved that no matter what age, whether it is the mature one or not, when falling in love, it will become naive.

    Edamame drank too much water during the day, and got up halfway to go to the bathroom, but saw his uncle tossing the refrigerator, he walked over with a small curly hair, and asked sleepily, "Uncle, what are you doing? "

    Don't sleep at night, move the refrigerator?

    Ji Mingchong didn't know what was going on. Every time he did something important, he never disturbed his mother, but he bumped into edamame every time.

    He was already sweating, he simply stood up straight, breathed a sigh of relief, and said to Edamame, "Prepare for the test."

    Edamame was even more curious, "Uncle, do you want to take the test?"

    "So to speak." Ji Mingchong took a few pictures A tissue wiped the sweat from his palms.

    "What's the test?" Edamame asked.

    Ji Mingchong sighed, "A man's test."

    Maodou said, "Will I take the test in the future?"

    Ji Mingchong laughed, "Of course, every man has to take the test." How can you be so embarrassed to ask your girlfriend for a promotion, a salary increase, and a better salary?

    Soybeans glanced over his much higher in the refrigerator, it committed a worry, "too hard."

    Ji Ming Chong pushed him go to the bathroom, "You still early."

    Edamame turned to ask, "I would also like how long?"

    Ji Ming Chong count After calculating the time, he replied: "At least twelve years." After twelve years, Edamame will become an adult, and then think about men's exams.